•3•

Baby's Day out wï†h ߆§

3

Jungkook flew in and knocked off the candy that the staff was gonna feed Byul. The others rushed in watching Jungkook. Jin grasped the situation as soon he saw the candy and went on panic mom mode asking Byul's state and checking her body for any reactions. Jungkook assured that she didn't eat it. The rest were confused on what's going on, then Jungkook explained that the candy had peanuts and Byul is allergic to nuts. Everyone was flustered and relieved at the same time that nothing happened.

Jin and others was called back to shoot. Taehyung stayed besides Byul as he felt sorry for not paying attention to her. Byul tapped on Tae's shoulders bursting out in a smile asking
' Why Tae uncle not smiling? Sad? I know something my mom does when she's sad. Wanna do it with me ? ' . Tae gave out a big smile replying ' Sure, What is it?' .

Jin and Yoongi came back to the waiting room after finishing their unit shoot. The first thing they did was to ask about the whereabouts of Byul. One staff replied that she went to the nearby mall with Taehyung. Then Namjoon came back from his solo shoot, and they discussed the lunch menu. Japchae, Bossom, Gimbap and Soft tofu stew won by five votes. They also added strawberry lunchbox cake recommended by hobi for Byul.

' Two oreo mcflurry please ' ordered Tae winking at Byul. After finishing their treat, they went to a nearby Line store . Byul was laughing pointing at a tiger plushie saying it looks like Taehyung uncle. Tae then pointed at the puppy plushie next to it saying it looks like Byul.

Tae ended up buying both as he thought he could gift Byul cute memories. ' All done, You want anything baby? ' asked Tae. Byul replied ' Let's buy six other ones for uncles too and go back. I miss them ' . Tae melted cause of Byul's cuteness and kindness. They bought another set of koala, mice, kitten, squirrel, chick, rabbit plushie as Byul implied that those look like Bangtan uncles and headed back.

Byul went straight to the waiting room jumping in joy saying that she bought gifts for them. All of them thanked Byul some patted her, some kissed her. She was so cute, prettiest angel they could ever find in their eyes. Yoongi then said ' Good timing guys, The lunch just arrived. Let's eat guys, Byul! We got gimbap for you. Is it okay ? ' . Byul grinned and nodded yes .

Jin was feeding Byul and hobi was helping him. Namjoon said Jin to relax and to eat his meal. And that he would feed and watch her till he finishes his meal. Just another k-drama( or heart warming) scene going on like usual. As Byul almost finished her lunch, Jimin pulled out the lunchbox cake saying surprise. Byul was so happy and screaming in joy. Jungkook then cut that into pieces and feeded Byul, asking was it delicious. Byul nodded and smiled. Both the babies were happy.

Their shoot almost wrapped up.
' Good thing that Byul slept soundly after lunch so that the staff could rest too ' said hobi reviewing the cuts from the photoshoot. ' Yeah, after this we're done too. We can take care of her ' said Jimin greeting the staffs. ' Hyungs, What about taking Byul somewhere out? ' asked Jungkook curiously with his doe eyes. All agreed,
' Where? Any ideas? ' asked Joon. Jimin said kids cafe but Tae said they just went to cafe. Then, yoongi suggested amusement parks. But got rejected as they don't have any  near them. Jin suggested parks as they could take walks and Byul could play with other kids and also told that a carnival is being held next to it. Everyone agreed quickly and was excited thinking it would be fun.

**

Curious on their little date...
Do follow, vote and comment to find out how it goes. See yah in the next chapter 💜