°8°

Baby's Day out wï†h ߆§

8

After an hour with the clock striking 1 'o clock , the staff delivered their lunches . The lunch menu was black bean noodles, fried dumplings, sweet and sour pork . Byul had went to the washroom with one of the female staffs. Hobi gestured everyone to huddle up saying
' Guys, You know that we're going on world tour soon. I thought like why don't we go  do something meaningful with Byul, cause it will be a while we see her next ' . Everyone agreed, Joon asked for any suggestions.

Tae replied ' Back there in the carnival we went to a souvenir shop. Looking at the boat and blue sky keychains, Byul told that she wanted to go to the beach the most as her place doesn't have one nearby. So, why don't we pull a surprise? '. All the boys agreed to the idea and was enthusiastic packing up their things to go.

Byul came back and it was the actor line's ( Taehyung, Jin) turn to fool her. Jin acting like in a emergency situation while Tae faking his injury by crying hard holding his leg and others pretending that he got injured while practicing , carrying him and Byul to their cars. Byul was worried. She holded Tae's hand and comforted him. After a 30 minutes drive, they arrived at the beach.

Hobi quickly covered Byul's eyes with Jin carrying her. They came near to the shore and opened her eyes shouting surprise. Byul was flustered and kept looking at Tae with confused eyes as she didn't understand what's going on. And the boys explained that they were just pretending to throw her this surprise.

Byul was quiet for a minute which worried everyone. Looked at them with an angry expression hitting Tae for fooling her. Then she became normal smiling running towards the beach and the boys chasing her. They caught her before she could reach the shore. They all stood there holding Byul's hands tightly waiting for the waves to their legs, then running away after that.

Taehyung and Jungkook eyed at Jimin, then pushing him into the water while giggling. On the other hand hobi was chaotically chasing Jin for putting sand into his t-shirt, Joon searching for hermit crabs, Yoongi and Byul building a sand castle. After a while, others joined Byul and gave final touches to their sand castle and taking photos with them.

Jungkook found some flat stones nearby nudging everyone to stack stones. With everyone having a flat stone in their hands, they built a 8-storey stone pile by stacking them. Then everyone closed their eyes and made a wish.

After having fun at the beach, they decided to hit the stores. They came by a store having a random luck challenge asking their customers to pick a color and they will get a prize. The boys were interested. Namjoon went first picking blue gem. All were curious on what the prize was, the store manager told them that the gift was body art using colored henna ( type of dye prepared from henna plant) . Everyone being excited, continued to question the manager about the body art design options.

The manager replied them saying that they have artist here and he will do it and the design is freestyle based on the impression or vibe that the winner has.

**

Wanna know what others picked and the design they got... Do follow,vote and comment guys. See yah in the last chapter 💜