I'm Telling You...Something's Not Right

I close my eyes trying to breath, but my heart was pounding in my head. My mind was out of place to even wrap around itself reality. I sighed hard as i let out a quiet prayer. Then i heard deep a laugh, and a flashlight shined bright in my face. I put my hand in the light to shield my eyes and squinted hard.

"It's just us" i heard a voice say. Then my eyes adjusted to the light and i saw Princeton and his crew

     They were all dressed in dark clothing, which explains why i couldn't see them. Every one of their faces was staring at me like i was a paranoid idiot, but i still believe something happened back there.

"What are you guys doing out so late?" i asked them then Princeton chuckled

"I could ask you the same thing" he said stepping a little closer, and the tension rose

"Well, i have to go home now" i said feeling completely disturbed, as i sped away from their party of four

                           I nearly ran through the dark streets because i had no idea what to expect. When i got home i closed the door quietly, so that i didn't wake anyone. Then i ran up to my room. I slid my laptop from under my bed and turned it on. Then i opened up my blog.

"Today i followed them, well it was actually mostly a night. but it was the weirdest thing i have ever been through...i'm telling you guys there is something not right about those boys, and they will not fool me, and soon i will know exactly what they are hiding"...post

                           Then i got into my bed, and thought about it. I'm pretty much the only one who actually cares what's going on in our poor school. I reached over and turned on my alarm. Then i turned my phone off, and drifted into a deep sleep.

     The next morning my alarm abruptly woke me up. I sighed hard as i smashed my hand over the top of it. I got out of bed, and slid my laptop back under my bed like i forgot to last night. Then i jumped into the shower, and tied up my hair in to a messy bun. I threw on some sweats, and a tight wife beater...i feel comfortable. I gave the look a small flare with some soft lip gloss.

                    Then i listened to my I-Pod as i walked out headed for my cold bust stop.. After that i was pushing crap into my locker. My best friend Janay walked up to me. She had her binder and books in her hand.

"What up Cammie" she said

"Hey...dude i followed them" i told her, and her expression looked completely unamused

"Oh wow...Cameron, i'm telling you they're not weird your just imagining things" she said, with a saucy rolling of the eyes

"No, i'm serious" i looked around then pulled her to a corner "They are so..." I paused as i searched for words "They were at an alley at like 12:00 in the morning" i said "What would four teenage boys be doing in a alley at 12 in the morning?" I asked leaning on my hip

"Oh" she said, probably thinking of ways to prove me wrong

"See they are weird" i told her

         She fixed her lips to say something, and then the first bell rung. She was saved by the bell, but i still demand my props on the subject.

"We got to go to class" she said, and i grabbed my stuff, shut my locker, and went to class.

Unfortunately i have my first class with Princeton. I walked into class, and i brought out my journal avoiding eyes of everyone. Oh...i'm the school journalist so anything i see...goes into this journal. What? Did you think i'm just plain nosy. I am, but i have a reason.I felt eyes on me, so i just had to look up. I only found one pair of eyes, which belong to Princeton. Princeton gave me a slick smile. The boy taunts me, he knows i can not stand him and he chooses to torture me......

Well played.