introduction

I'll tell you guys a little about myself. Im Claire Williams. I am not your typical 17 yr. old girl. Im the girl who likes Rolling stones and All Time Low. I have a bestfriend named Luke Hemmings. My other friends' names are: Kath, Michael, Stacy, Calum, Ashton, and Ashley. We were the group of friends that does'nt give a shit about what other people say. We were carefree, rebellious, and happy. Until, the accident happened.

*flashback*

Me and Luke going on our first date tonight. I need a boy to talk to but my father passed away a few years ago. I also need to talk to a girl for some girl help for this shit but mom has work. It was already 7:30 and Luke is picking me up at 8:00. I quickly rummaged to my closet and found a tight black dress that goes to my mid-thighs. I also picked some black heels. There was a knock on the door and Luke was there. We went to his car then we left. I was a bit nervous and Luke noticed it that's why he made me laugh. We were laughing and joking until.... Beep! Beep! There was a truck coming towards our way. A FCKING TRUCK! Luke swerved the car but it was too late. We were hit by the truck,HARD.

A.N
Yeah so hi guys. This is my first story so dont expect it to be good. If there are any mistakes,tell it to me. Love lots, xoxox

VOTE. COMMENT, AND SHARE!