chapter 2

I stood up, fixed myself and went to Luke's room. When I saw him, I cried again. There were many tubes attached to his body. I sat beside him and began to talk. "Hi Luke. I know you can't hear me but I just want to tell you that I miss you so much. Nit only me but even your mom, your dad, and your brothers miss you too. I love you okay? I can't imagine my life without you. We all miss you Luke. Please be strong for us, especially for me. Because my heart aches when I see you here in a hospital bed. Don't give up Luke. I believe in you." I hugged him and my tears are still falling, making his hospital dress wet. After awhile, I heard the door open and I saw my mom. She told me that we need to leave because visiting hours are closed now. "No!" I shouted. "I can't leave him here. What if he wakes up and im not here?!" My voice was so loud it startled my mom. "Honey, you need to rest. You haven't slept well since the accident. Think about Luke. What if he sees you like this? He does'nt want you to be sad. He wants you to be strong. If he sees you like this, what will you think he would feel? It would hurt his heart! Please just trust me." Mom was right. I need to be strong . After a few minutes I hesitantly said yes to mom. She just smiled and went out. I stood up and wiped my tear-stained cheeks. But before I left, I kissed Luke's forehead and went out. I saw his mom standing in the hallway. She looked at me and I just gave her a weak smile and she also smiled back. I hugged all of them then after, we went home. I went up to my room immediately when we arrived and pulled my phine out of my pocket. I need to let this all out. I need someone's shoulder to cry on right now. I scrolled through my contacts, trying to find someone interesting but I found no one. I gave up but when I was about to close my phone, a name popped in my head. I quickly typed the name 'Ashton' on my phone and when I saw his name, I quickly pressed call.

AN: Hi guys! Sorry that I haven't been updating in ages bc im busy. I promise that i'll be updating often now. And would you guys mind following my twitter? It's @whorxsiclx. Love lots xoxo