Trying to track the Dinosaur and the Kids

EDITED

Y/n's Clothes:

~Control Room~

~Control Room~

Claire: "Everyone, remain calm. The implant will shock it if it gets too close to a perimeter fence." Lowery: "Okay, it's moving really fast." Vivian: "This is control, put out a park-wide alert-" Masrani: "Hang up the damn phone, please!" Vivian: "Sorry, I'm getting new information. Everything is fine." Masrani: "Let Asset Containment capture it quietly. The very existence of this park is predicated on our ability to handle incidents like this. It was an eventuality, okay?" Lowery: "You should put that in the brochure. Eventually, one of these things will eat somebody." Claire: "That paddock is four miles from the closest attraction. ACU can handle this, no one else is gonna get-" Lowery: "Eaten? Traumatized?"

~ACU Headquarters~

Troopers are seen locking and loading various weapons. Automated voice: "To all units. This is a non-lethal operation. Understood?" A trooper heads towards the camera and a stun device in his hand is activated as he does, the blue bolt visible.

~Raptor Research Arena~

Barry and Hoskins watch the raptors. Hoskins: "How fast can they run?" Barry: "Forty. Fifty when they're hungry." Hoskins: "Ooh! You ever open them up, see what they can do?" Barry: "No." Hoskins: "Shit! That got me. It got me." Barry: "What do you think? Want to take one home?" Hoskins: "Hey, don't joke. When I was your age, I rescued a wolf pup. It was, like, two months old. It could barely walk. It used to sleep by my bed. Watch over me. My wife came at me with a steak knife. It took a chunk out of her arm." Barry: "Did you put him down?" Hoskins: "Hell, no. We had an unshakeable bond, you know? Just like you and... What's his name?" Barry: "Delta. And she's a girl." Hoskins: "Can I...*pats Delta, who snarls insidiously* Wow." Automated Voice: "Code 19!" Barry: "That's the new one! They said we lost two guys!" Hoskins: "What's Code 19?" Barry: "That's Indominus! Asset out of containment. These people, they never learn." Hoskins: "They're gonna learn all kinds of things about their new asset now. *he takes a cell phone and dials a number* Hey. Yeah, it's me. We might have an opportunity here."

~Gallimimus Valley~

A herd of Gallimimus flocks together with a Tour Jeep driving beside them with amused tourists looking ahead.

~Monorail~

Voice: "You guys been here before?" Grey: "If Mom and Dad get divorced, will one of us be with Mom and the other with Dad?" Zach: "What? Why would you say that?" Grey: "Because they are" Zach: "No, they're not getting... They're not getting divorced. Grey: Look. You haven't been around long enough. They've always been that way. They get mail from two different lawyers. That doesn't mean anything." Grey: "I googled. They're divorce lawyers" Zach: "All right, whatever. You know what? It doesn't matter, okay? I'm gonna be gone in two years anyway. I mean, all my friends' parents are divorced. Hey, knock it off. You're gonna cry? Look. You're gonna get two of everything, right? You're gonna get two birthdays, two Thanksgivings, two..." Grey: "I don't want two of everything." Zach: "Yeah, well, it's not up to you. All right? There's a point you have to grow up." Grey stares out from the glass window and sees vehicles traveling on the road below.