InGen (alternate ending)

EDITED

~Meanwhile~

Hoskins: "Simon Masrani's death was a tragedy. The new mission is to prevent further loss of life." Lowery: "Who are these guys?" Hoskins: "I'm glad you asked. You're all relieved of duty. There's a new team on the ground." Lowery: "You can't do that without Y/n's permission."

~With Claire~

Claire: "Lowery, I'm on my way back to you." Lowery: "That's a bad idea. The board assigned emergency ops to iNGen's private security division. This guy Hoskins is in charge. And he has this insane plan to use the Raptors to hunt the Indominus." Y/n: "Tell him exactly: 'Y/n, can't wait to punch you in the face if you touch her raptor siblings.' Okay?" Claire: "What do you mean "use the Raptors"?" Owen: "Son of a bitch!" Gray: "You shouldn't say "bitch"." Y/n: "It only means female dog?" Owen: "Take the kids. Get them someplace safe." Y/n: "You got this! Go faster! Damn it, drive!" Zach: "This does not feel safe." Gray: "Can we stay with you?" Claire: "I am never leaving you as long as you live." Zach: "No, him." Gray: "Yeah, definitely him." Y/n: "Sorry Claire."

~Raptor Research Arena~

Hoskins: "Hey! Right here. Right here." Barry: "She looks at what she wants. Usually what she wants to eat." Hoskins: "The mother hen has finally arrived." Owen punches him square in the mouth. The boys look on and groan. Y/n: "My turn!" Y/n breaks his nose. Owen: "Get the hell out of here and stay away from my animals." Claire: "Hoskins, you wanted this to happen, you son of a bitch!" Hoskins: "Jesus! How many more people have to die before this mission starts to make sense to you?" Barry: *To Hoskins* "It's not a mission. It's a field test." Y/n: "Those raptors aren't going anywhere." Hoskins: "This is an InGen situation now. Okay, there are gonna be cruise ships that show up here at first light. Everybody's gonna get off this island. You're gonna watch a news story tomorrow about how you all saved lives. No, better yet, how your animals saved lives!" Y/n: "I AM THE OWNER OF THIS PARK, AND I SAY THESE GIRLS AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE." Barry: *To Owen* "They've never been out of containment. It's crazy." Hoskins: "Let's move it out! This is happening! With or without you." Owen is now talking with the InGen soldiers, explaining the mission. Owen: "We know that she is in sector five. This is a game we call hide-and-seek. It's a scent drill." Y/n: "We've done it about a thousand times with these animals. When they get on target, and they will get on target, wait to engage. Velociraptors are pack hunters." Owen: "They like to herd the animal into a kill zone. That's when we take our shot. Get a clear shot, wait on my command, and give her everything you got. We got one good target, gentlemen. Do not shoot my Raptors. Please." Y/n: "Why don't we make a deal with him? He can turn into a human. Why not appeal to his humanity and or sex drive?" Next, Owen is seeing calming down Blue. Owen: "Easy, Blue. Easy. Attagirl. You don't scare me." Y/n: "Hey, Delta." *Stokes her head.* Gray: "Owen. Are they safe?" Owen: "No, they're not." Gray: "What are their names?" Owen: "Well, you got Charlie. There's Echo. Here is Delta. This one's called Blue. She's the beta." Gray: "Who's the alpha?" Owen: "You're looking at him, kid." Gray smiles. Claire leads the boys to a van. Claire: "See? Totally safe. All right, get in. Come on. Get in there. If you need me, I'll be right upfront. Just open that window. Okay? Put your seatbelts on." They don't have seatbelts. Claire: "Okay, so just... Hold hands." Gray: "Um... Nothing's getting in here, right?" Zach: "Hey. Do you remember that ghost at the old house? Remember, the one in the garage? I protected you, right?" Gray: "You made a battle-ax out of a ruler and a paper plate." Zach: "Yeah. See, nothing is gonna get you while I'm around, okay?" Gray: "But you're not always gonna be around." Zach: "Yeah, well... hey... We're brothers, okay? We'll always be brothers, and we'll always come back to one another. No matter what." Gray: "No matter what?" Zach: "No matter what." Both of the brothers hug. The boys watch what is showing Owen, and Y/n riding on motorcycles, next to the raptor squad. Zach: "Your boyfriend and his daughter are badass." Claire smiles at this.