𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 9

Recap

So everyone ready stay in kalos !! Asked a man.

Yesssss !! Said everyone.

I'm burning like wela volcano to meet him . Said a boy .

Me too but this time I'm gonna defeat him . Said another boy .

Let's go to kalos . Said a group of girls !!

Recap overed

Ash !!! ASH!!!!! ASH wake up !!!! Wake up you snorlax said serena .

Look like I will have to use my way to wake up . Said serena while giggles and gived ash a kiss on lips but then serena saw a flash light and a sound and Look toward that place .

MOM!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE !!!! Asked serena in shock .

Why can't I be here ?? Asked grace.

No I mean by why did you took a pic when I k...k...kissed ashy ??? Asked serena while blushing.

Oooh it's to show to my grand children's about their mom and dad when they will come to this world and I don't think it will take time !! Said Grace while laughing hard and this made serena blush more !!

Come on grace let them have their time peaceful we need to finish making the breakfast . Said Delia and grace nodded and went with her.

Finally they are gone !! Now as-- . Before serena could complete her word someone kissed on her lips !!

Good morning sere. Said ash while smiling.

Good morning ashy , now be ready to go to school and did you forgot we are having new students today !!! Said serena .

Wait I totally forgot about it !!! Also it's been a week after I came and another new student this much fast !!! Bruh I will be bored . Said ash .

I heard that the new students who are coming is student of another school from another region. Said serena .

Which region ??? Asked Ash

I don't know about it but I wonder why are they coming to our school . Said serena and looked at ash curiously

Why are you looking like that towards me ?? Asked Ash

Maybe they know you were the champion of all region and they want to take you with them to their school  . Said serena and became sad in the last part .

Don't think like that !! Even if they came for the same reason you told then also I will not go with them . I'm only here to stay with you not really go to school.  Said ash and serena became happy and hugged him .