Chapter 5: Gosh! That was close

Valora's POV

Gosh! That was close wait what im late...(A moment of silence just begun)...OMG it's just a dream LOL plus my clock is advanced but nevermind but you know you're silly (as I pointed my finger on my face laughing) oh I need to go to sleep goodnight world hehehe....

Later that morning.........................

Yawning, Valora stood up at her bed and had a bath after that Divine just stood up and act bad to Valora as she said ''Oh my God it was real'' Divine just laughed saying ''Joke! I knew your dream duhh did you forget?'' ''What?'' Valora replied then a moment of silence just begun again while Valora is guessing and Divine is laughing until Valora replied as she remembered "Ohh yahh you can see people's dreams oh ok ok"

Divine's POV

Thought it was hard for Valora to guess but it was easy as seeing our own belly button but after I took a bath knowing Valora always eating with me every breakfast I was just shock so whateves she left me but there's Rafaella in the other room so I knocked at her room and saw she is sleepy doing her daily exercise and I shouted to her "YOU ARE LATE" and like Valora I'm also silly so we ate and I waited for Rafaella to finish her bath.