A house and two proposals

THIS STORY IS FICTION SO SOME STUFF WONT BE IN ORDER OR HAVE EVEN HAPPENED

Bianca:
Alright it's my first day and I'm excited to enter the werk room I'm 37 years old and I don't have time for games I came here to win not make friends . I found out we're the second group to come which is fine I mean I won the first challenge that's all that matters. It's the next week and we are meeting the other queens for the first time. " I don't like them. I. Don't. Like. Them." until I hear " Party!" I looked over and seen her. I didn't know who she was all I know is that she was beautiful. Then I seen who she was sitting by and my perception of her changed. Laganja is talking and I can't stand her I mean I hope she goes home first.

I learned in untucked the girl's name was Adore Delano and it fit her. A few episodes go on and I realized she's nothing like Laganja she's actually pretty cool so I offered her my cincher. She looked beautiful. According to Michelle she didn't do her Ru outfit right but I didn't care. The next week Michelle called me in to talk to her before the episode started filming. " I'm going to keep this short. I like you but I love Adore she's like my child so if you're going to pursue anything with her just make sure you don't hurt her because then I'll have to hurt you." " Yes ma'am, how did you know I had feelings for Adore? I haven't told anyone." " Well for one you just told me, for two it's obvious. I'll see you at panel." I just walked out the room. I wonder if Adore knows. Who am I kidding. She's 14 years younger than me even if she does know she wouldn't like me back.

Michelle pov: I've noticed Bianca staring at Adore more and honestly I think she likes her. She might even be in love with her. Bianca is a cold hearted bitch so to see her help cinch Adore was a clue. I told Ru and suggested they sit next to each other on snatch game and my theory was correct. Bianca Del Rio likes Adore Delano. I called Bianca in here to let her know I know and not to hurt Adore but honestly I don't think she would and I know for sure Adore doesn't know how Bianca feels.

Bianca pov: It's episode 9 now and Adore has to lip sync and I've never seen her lip sync before so I'm nervous she might go home, especially since she's going up against Trinity who is a lip sync assassin. The music starts and Adore looks hot, not just hot but like a sex bomb but when she looked like she was going to start a porno with Trinity I couldn't watch it anymore. Me Adore and Courtney made it to the final three and I ended up winning and the best part about it was Adore's happiness for me. I love her to death. Oh fuck I'm in love with someone 14 years younger than me that says party after every sentence. " Congratulations Bianca I'm so proud of you." " Thanks, are you staying here or heading back home?" " I'm going to go with my mom tonight and show her around before we leave, but I'll see you on tour right?" " Yea you will, sadly I'll have to deal with your annoying ass." " Oh shut up you love me but again congratulations and I'll see you in two months." I decided in these two months I would get over her.

Two months later :
Today's the day of the tour where I'll see Adore in person. We facetime almost everyday which didn't help my crush on her. Maybe it'll go away on it's own. " BIANCA" Adore yells and jumps into my arms. I hate hugging I'm not a hugger but when it comes to her I don't care, I could hug her all day. " I missed you." " Adore we literally face time everyday but whatever you say. Come on you're sleeping in the same room as me." " Party." Yea this crush isn't going away anytime soon. " So B have you talked to any new guys?" " Nope have you?" " Yea there's this one guy he's in Florida and since that's the first place we're going on a date. Hopefully it turns out good." Well that hurt but I can't blame the dude Adore is cute inside and outside of drag, funny, kind, all around perfect. " He's lucky to have you." " Thanks I'm excited." " I can tell." " I'm going to bed goodnight." " Goodnight B."

We arrive in Florida and Adore is nervous almost to the point of a panic attack. " Adore what's wrong?" " Trevor...the dude I have a date with later on tonight is coming to the show and I don't know what he'll think or what the fans will think what if they don't like me." " Listen to me . You're going to do fine the fans love you and if Trevor doesn't then he's missing out on something great." " Thanks Bi, you always know how to calm me down."