Chapter 04

"Where's Ana?" Romano asks as he steps in his office to find Ana's chair empty.

"She went home"

"Home? Why?" he frowns as he pulls his phone out.

"That is what humans do when their day is off, Rom" Rafael replies as he types in his laptop.

"I asked her to wait for me" he sighs as he walks out without hearing Rafael's reply as he gets on the elevator.

Ana groans as she lies on the bed feeling pain all over her body as Rom had manhandled her when he tried to save her from his sister and she could not even be mad at him as he did not even know, what he did.

The ring on her phone makes her groan in annoyance as she could not pick it up, if she did Rom would definitely know something was wrong with her and if she did not, he would know something was wrong, both ways she was fucked.

Ignoring the call, she turns to her good side and closes her eyes to take a rest hoping she can be able to go to work tomorrow or Rom would not make a fuss if she takes one day leave.

**********

Ana opens her eyes slowly and blinks to find the room dark, she stiffens as she feels someone breathing beside her, slowly turning around she finds a man laying beside so she closes her eyes knowing who he was and the fact that she was not in her room, as her bed was not big enough to hold not just Rom but with both of them in it.

"You know..." she starts.

"Shut it, babe, first you broke the promise of having dinner together, second you ignored my calls and third you did not even said shit about you being hurt" his growl makes her sit up.

"Rom, your habit of...." She stops as the room blares with light and she tries to adjust to the brightness.

"Mine habit? Let's have a deep discussion on yours" he narrows his eyes at her.

"I..."

"You were hurt and no less by me and not just to pretend you were okay you went to far by ignoring my calls. That is uncalled for, Ana. I hurt you in anyways you give that to me in my face and not pretend you are fine, fine Ana, you were not fine" he scolds and she sighs.

"I get hurt and I get scolded, yep I can see how this relation will work"

"You need to let me take care of you for his relation to work, Ana. You are fragile, I can touch you wrong and hurt you and I need to know if I hurt you" he moves to cup her face as he stares at her as if he was the one in pain.

"It's just some bruises" she whispers as she touches his shoulder.

"I want pleasure bruises in your body, Ana not the painful ones, you don't understand how much it hurt to see you in pain laying in your bed" he breathes closing his eyes as he joins his forehead with hers.

"Nothing I can handle"

"A woman should never handle pain alone and I want you to promise me that if ever I hurt you without knowing you will tell me"

"So, you mean you won't hurt me knowingly?" she teases as she puts her hand on the back of his neck.

"Never Ana, never" he shakes his head and she smile.

"Promise?" she asks.

"Promise, babe" he vows as she seals the deal with a kiss.

***********

Ana frowns as she looks around Rom's room before she walks out to where he was. She walks in the kitchen to find him sipping his coffee.

"What is my drawer doing in your room?" she asks and the smile he gives her makes her narrow her eyes.