Chapter 15

Corra POV

Me and Ashley race to our class. I sit next to Grace who has one scratch across her cheek. I look over at Benny who has a black eye!

"Grace what happened"

"You don't what to know"

"But I do"

"But you don't want to know because it is about you"

"Wait, you guys were fighting over me?"

"Yesss"

"What was it about about me if that makes sense"

"I don't remember"

Grace POV

I do remember what the fight was about. It was about Benny liking Corra and I told him he can't hit on my best friend. I just don't want Corra to know that. Astronomy was really boring. The only person listening the whole time was Hermione while everybody else was talking. We all head to Herbology.

"Okay class today we are going to help by magical trimming the bushes"

"Professor Sprout" Hermione says

"Yes Dear"

"What is the spell we are going to be using"

"Ah yes thank you for reminding me it is Secare Ruba"

"What is the wand movement?" I ask

"You lift your wand in the movement of grow and slash it back down as hard as you can"

"Okay"

Everybody tries to do it but only Hermione, Corra, and I could do it.

"Okay class that's enough for today no homework but let's not try this anywhere else we don't need any first years going to the hospital wing"

We all head to flying class and I decide to walk over and apologize to Benny or talk to him.

"Hey Benny"

"Yeah sis?"

"I am sorry that i punched you in the eye"

"I am sorry that I scratched you"

"Well it is fine, I like scars"

"Well I forgive you but I don't like being punched"

We both keep walking to the grass.

"Okay Harry and Grace you guys have free time during this time and I would practice for the game against Slytherin"Profesor

"Booooo" All the Slytherins yelled

"That is enough"

"Okay see you later at the game Professor"

Harry and I walk to the quidditch pitch.

"Well we have not hung out since-"

"We broke up" He finishes

"Yeah"

"Well, are you excited for the game?" He asks

"Yeah I guess but I am a first year chaser"

"That is true"

"Hey what did you get out of Hagrid?"

"Well he mentioned a Nicholas Flamel and how the stone may be at Hogwarts"

"The stone?" I ask

"The one that was at gringotts in the package but was moved the day I was there and the same day somebody broke into gringotts"

"Oh my gosh I remember reading about that"

"And I remember hearing Nicholas Flamel's name but I don't know who he is and I have no idea what is so special about this stone"

"Me either"

"Well let's practice!"

"And then we tell everybody"