✲1✲༶•𝘼 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ (𝘼 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧) ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

֎

֎

֎

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛( 𝘼/𝙉 )♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

cheesy chapter name i know BUT its whateva

also OMGE! thanks so much for the recent support !! <3

(e/c) = eye color

✲꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏✲

֎

֎

֎

✲꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏✲

The only sound to be heard were the loud air vents and the sound of your quiet footsteps as you wandered the hollow halls of the castle , albeit rather cautiously. You didn't want to see something you weren't supposed to , secondly you were on the eye for anyone to ask directions from. So far .. no luck , not even a damn person in sight! Usually you'd prefer it that way but you needed directions pronto.

You became more anxious as you started to walk faster , feeling your heart rate quicken as you thought of the consequences that might be bestowed upon you if you were to ruin this. Your breath hitched as you finally found a coven scout whistling to himself as he walked towards your direction. With a wave of relief you quickly made your way over to him.

"H..Hello!" You chimed happily at the coven scout. "Aw what are you doing here little one? Are you lost?" The coven scout cooed as he crouched down to your level. You let your mouth agape in disbelief , did this coven scout really think you were some little kid?!

You glared at the coven scout and in a moment of stressfulness you blurted out.  "What! No! Listen here I'll have you know I'm your superior , I will not be treated as anything else!!" You quickly regretted your words as you zipped your mouth shut. "Oh my titan you must be- Please forgive me I'm so sorry!" The coven scout quickly got on his knees , you instantly felt bad and grabbed onto his arm to usher them back on his feet. 

"No no I'm sorry , I shouldn't have spoken to you like that.. I just.." With all these emotions you became more stressed , you couldn't find the words. The coven scout seemed to notice and put a comforting hand on your shoulder. "Hey, hey.. it's okay bud. We all have our bad days." You seemed to zone out , you were a bit put off by the covens scouts ... compassion? He wasn't mad at you- heck he even comforted you. The new feeling felt weird but you would be lying if you said you didn't feel nice.

"Thank you very much ,but uh I was wondering if you could tell me the directions to the Emperor's throne room. Its okay if you can't-"

"Of course I can! I know this place like the back of my hand." The coven scout chimed as he held out a thumbs up with both of his hands. You softly chuckled at his harmlessly eccentric maneuvers. "Ah alright then!"

The coven scout put his chin in between his pointer finger and thumb as he thought. "Hmm so you wanna go to Belo's throne room .. welp that's easy! Just take two rights , one left then forward and boom!" The coven scout said, pointing down the hallway he came from. You nodded and quickly rushed down the hallway before coming to a hard stop. You turned your head around to ask a question. "I never got your name.." You quietly spoke. "Oh the names Duke!" You smiled. "Well it was nice meeting you Duke , thanks for the directions." Duke simply waved. "No problem kiddo!"