Chapter 109

Olivia's POV

"Olivia let me take you to your dorm" Harry said as I kept trying to ignore him, I had so many questions but I couldn't ask them, they all got jumbled up in my head, it didn't help that his presence alone made me anxious.

"It's fine, I'll wait for my friends and leave with them" I tried standing up from the bench, but my legs wobbled a bit, Harry caught me before I hit the ground. His touch felt like fire on my skin, I didn't think I missed being in his arms that much, maybe it's because I'm drunk, but I felt my stomach churn, yes it's definitely because I'm drunk.

I break out of his grip and march inside to go look for Kara or Renee and Keith, I think it was time for me to leave but I didn't trust myself to leave with Harry. As I go to open the door, a girl is coming out and we crash together, her drink completely spilling on me, suddenly I remembered I'm wearing a super thin shirt with nothing underneath but a bra, my now wet shirt did not compliment with the cold air outside. I saw Harry catch up to me as I tried to dry off my soaked shirt.

"You can either go find your friends in a super wet shirt, or you can come with me, and I'll take you to get some dry clothes on" he smirked, I missed that smirk, I missed those dimples.

I don't know if it was because of how cold I was or because I was definitely too drunk, but I agreed. I followed Harry to his car that was parked a few lanes back, his car was just like I remembered. Super clean, not a single piece of trash in it, it still smelled like a combination of mint and teakwood. I watched as Harry closed the door behind me, he helped buckle me in first. I stayed quiet as he entered the car and began to drive. "I can't believe you still listen to the same music" I chuckled.

"It's only been 3 months Olivia Belle" oh god I missed him calling me that.

"It's felt like years" I slurred. It really has, twenty four hours without him might as well be twenty four months. I saw him smile, I can still make him smile.

"It did" he admitted "Olivia, we need to talk, but I need you to be sober for this conversation"

"I'm sober enough Harry, we can talk"

"The fact that you got in a car with me without more of a fight, tells me you're not fully sober for this talk"

"I've missed your car" I blurted out, it's a very pretty car "it's so clean and dark"

"I try my best to keep it clean" he laughed.

I shut my eyes and think back to the first time we had sex in this car, gosh that feels like ages ago but I still remember every single detail. I remember how delicate Harry was and how complete I felt. I never planned to lose my virginity on the back of a guy's car, but even like that, I wouldn't change a thing about it.

I think Harry thought I had fallen asleep, I didn't have the energy to open my eyes and show him otherwise, after he parked the car, I felt him carry me off the car, I engulfed his scent and warmth of his body, I felt at home when I was in his arms, I never wanted him to put me down.

.

Harry's POV

I couldn't believe that I had her in my arms again, I watched as her body curled up in my arms and I couldn't contain myself from giving her a kiss on her forehead, god she is so perfect to me. She felt lighter, that made me worry she wasn't eating well, I know her enough to know she probably isn't.

I couldn't take her to her dorm, one, I had no idea where it was and two, I didn't want her roommate to think I was just some stranger bringing her back and get worried. I brought her to my home with the guys and Eleanor, the lights were off so they were either asleep or at a party, I saw all their cars here so I'm going to assume they're asleep already, I honestly have no idea what time it is. I have to sober Olivia up so we can talk, I don't know if I'll have another opportunity to speak to her. I entered the house with her in my arms, I quietly closed the door so nobody would wake up and took her upstairs to my room where I could give her some new clothes to put on.