Chapter 108

Olivia's POV

I put my phone down after I shut it off, I looked like a tired mess, we were just going to the bar so I didn't really want to get super dolled up, but I definitely wanted to look better than I do right now.

I let my wavy hair down and added some volume with dry shampoo, I did the few bits of makeup that I knew how to do, mascara, concealer, brows and eyeliner. I topped the look off with a bright red lip, I never wear color on my lips but tonight I wanted to go out of my comfort zone.

I looked over and Kara was touching up her makeup that was still on her face, her hair was perfectly styled already and she sported a pretty two-piece outfit, she definitely more glammed up than I planned to be, but it looked great on her. "So what are you wearing?" She asked looking at me through her mirror.

"I don't know," I rummaged through my side of the closet "maybe this?" I held up some black jeans and some black strapped heels. "I'm not too sure about the top" I didn't have anything that I felt like would go with my vibe tonight.

Suddenly I found it, the perfect top, it was a completely sheer black top with a cute under shirt. "I think this top" I held it out to Kara.

"That is cute!" She said. "But not with that under shirt, just wear a black bra under"

"I think that's a little too scandalous for me" I started to layout everything on my bed "but I am trying to go out of my comfort zone today... so I'll do it" I went to the bathroom and changed, I felt different but I liked it. I just hope I can have some fun tonight, my brain really needs it.

Once Kara finished getting ready, we head down to meet with Renee, Keith and Janelle. They were waiting just outside the dorms, I shot them a smile once we got close to them "thanks for the invite guys!" I said.

"We're so excited for you to come! This place is always a blast the week before classes, you get to meet a lot of people on campus" Renee said.

"Is your boyfriend coming?" Janelle asked, I shook my head slowly.

"Aiden said he was tired, but he's really excited to meet you guys soon!" I then brought Kara closer "This is my roommate by the way, Kara this is Keith, Renee and Janelle" the trio gave Kara a very welcoming smile.

"Are you a first year too?" Keith asked.

"I am! You guys have no idea how much I'm loving the Uni life" Kara exclaimed, after a bit more chit chat, we made our way to the bar, I could see we were not the only ones doing so, many other students were walking the direction we were, this should be a good way to kickstart classes.

.

Harry's POV

I watched as my roommate finished unpacking his last bit of clothing into his drawer, he seemed like an okay guy, I don't know how much we'd have in common though.

"How early did you get here? You seem to be completely done packing" Chris gave a little laugh.

"I didn't really bring much with me" I said as I looked around, I brought a few items of clothing and books, the rest was at the house I was renting with the lads nearby. "I don't really plan on staying much at these dorms"

"Why's that?" Chris asked.

"I actually am renting a house with a bunch of my friends, I technically live there"

"So if you have a house, what are you doing sleeping in these shitty dorms?" Chris chuckled.

"I'm hoping to find someone here, I mean technically I am living here, I just don't plan on spending much time in this room" I couldn't let the university know that I'm actually living off campus, but the dorm life just wasn't for me, I've been planning to move out with Louis, Niall and Zayn since we were in middle school, I wasn't going to let uni get in the way of that.