┊ ⁞ ❏. 3 ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs"

"i kinda run away and....." she responde back to the male who asked her and stopping her sentence until she saw a familiar face.

"izana you're not a kid anymore" he said as the white haired male with tan skin laughing and jumping up and down like a kid.

"and?" the mildly deep voice asked her as she flinch.

"because my father is treating like a trash" she half yelled making the two male eye's widen.

as the braided haired male hug her and rub her back.

"Umm no need to sorry about it and i'm use to it" she reply back at the other male let a tsk and grab the braided haired male collar as he pulled him away.

"ehh...i want to hug her more rindou" he said making the raven and white haired male looked at them.

"oh who's this whore over here?" The white haired male asked them as she smile at him.

"frist my name is y/n l/n not a whore, second if your going to asked me what am i doing here because of my father and not but aleast i run away" she angrily said as the white haired male chuckle and smirk.

"your a interesting for a girl like you huh, i like you!" The white haired male said to her, as she back away a little from him.

"huh? What the-" she said out loud as she looked at them, asking their names and where do they live.

"ne y/n-chan can i kill your father" izana asked her if he can but she refuse about it.

"don't...his the only family that i have today and tomorrow" she said as ran hug her again saying baby words at her.

"please stop it" she said again to him as izana push ran away from her and started to hug her.

"Rin-san, kaku-kun please help me" she asked as the two male's sigh and take them away from her.

"thank you" she said with a slight bow as ran sit next to her again and started to braid her hair.

"Your hair is soft and nice too" he suddenly said as she beam a smile at him.

"Oh yeah have you guys eaten?" She asked them as they shoke their head and making her stood up.

"great let me cook for our dinner then" she happily said and went to the kitchen to cook.

while ran being ran, same as izana pick to see her cooking on the kitchen as they both thought something.

"my future wife knows to cook" they both thought as y/n continue to cook and sing some lyric stock on her head.