9. You Scum Of A Devil

3rd Person POV

As they traveled across the ocean towards their next destination, the crew can't help but feel an unsettling aura emitting from both [M/N] and Kazuha, like a glass wall separating them.

They all whisper towards each other, trying to figure out what have happened between them and how to fix it.

Out of nowhere, a voice cuts in. "I heard from a little birdy that someone have finally came out from the underground."

They all look towards the voice and found a tall demon approaching [M/N], who was standing near the edge.

"What the fuck you want, Satanick?" [M/N)] said in a cold voice.

The demon put a hand on his chest, a sad expression on his face. "Ouch, is that how you greet an old friend?"

The Traveler cuts in between their interaction by asking who the fuck is this demon, that's supposedly [M/N]'s friend.

"This is the flirty, horny, asshole, scum of a Devil, named Satanick. The Devil of Ne-no-Kuni."

[Satanick

[Satanick. The Devil of Ne-no-Kuni. One of the survivors of the original.]

"What an introduction..." Traveler sweat dropped.

"How could you say such things about me, [M/N]!!" Satanick shaked the male back and forth.

"It's the truth!!"

After a bit of struggling, [M/N] finally gets out of the Devil's grasp.

"I can't fucking believe that you're one of the originals." [M/N] mumbled, which unknowingly heard by Kazuha and the Traveler.

"Now, what in Devil's name you're doing here." [M/N] asked as he fixed his clothes.

"Can't I just visit a fellow Devil?"

"No."

They continue to argue for what feels like hours, until Satanic gave up. Right then and their, all of them finally realized how stubborn [M/N] can get.

"Now, leave."

"You're so mean, [M/N]~"

"Leave!!"

"Hey, hey. Wait a second!" Paimon interrupted them.

"If he's one of the Devils, he could help us."

[M/N] look at the fairy with an 'are you an idiot' look. "You're joking? He's the last Devil you'll like to see, trust me."

Regardless of what [M/N] have said, they still told the scum of a Devil their quest in finding their sibling.

[M/N] not wanting to deal with the scum's idiocy, left to his shared room.

The moment he entered the room, he was greeted by a sound of meowing and something rubbing one of his legs.

[M/N] look down and saw a white cat with red eyes, the Devil think for a moment on why the hell was there a cat in the ship, and then it clicked.