prologue

'I hate you, I hate you, I hate you so goddamn much'' The boy screamed, while kicking against his car. ''How could you do that to me?'' The air was filled with painful sobs. "How could you break my heart like that?"

The boy sat down with his back against the silver car.

His breathing was unsteady, and he could feel his heart pound against his chest.

He couldn't believe what his, now, ex-girlfriend had done. It felt so surreal, like he was about to wake up from a nightmare.

But it was real. He wasn't about to wake up.

Yeonjun felt the feeling of betrayal and anger creeping up as he finally realized the situation...

His girlfriend confessed to the police, she told them that Yeonjun was the one, who stole the money from the bank. She told them Yeonjun was the one who tried to kill his parents and stole their car. In conclusion... Yeonjun was fucked.

But he didn't care anymore... He didn't care about the consequences he was about to face. He didn't care about his parents, who he tried to stab and lock in the basement. He didn't care about the fact that they both survive, and he didn't care about his father, who's probably never able to walk again. It meant nothing to him. The only thing that he cared about at the moment was the pain in his chest. The feeling like you are burning from inside.

It didn't make sense to him... how could the only person he loved do that to him.

He remembered reading about people dying from a broken heart... was that the way he's going to die?

To be honest, he didn't even care about that anymore.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Hello :)

This is was the Prologue to my story 'Save me', I started to write this story in the beginning of august... and I'm still not finished yet ^^* I still though it could be a nice idea to publish the first part (well actually just the prologue).

Well I hope I see you guys soon ;)