『 3 』

In the evening, the boys were sitting in a small circle, around a fire. Kai was laughing because of some random joke Beomgyu made, Taehyun and Soobin also couldn't help it and started laughing, even Yeonjun who was leaning against Soobin giggled.
The mood was really light and everyone was having fun... how much Yeonjun had missed such moments. 

"Guys, I have to go... my Dad said he's literally going to kill me if I'm not showing up in the next half an hour... heheheh" Beomgyu said with a nervous laugh. "I'll join you, my mum already called me like three times." Kai walked over to Beomgyu. "Yeah same here," Taehyun grunted as he jumped on his feet. "Soobin you also gonna come too or are you gonna stay?" Kai asked.
I'll Probably gonna stay a little longer." Soobin answered and smiled at the boys.
Beomgyu, Taehyun and Kai hugged Soobin and Yeonjun for goodbyes before they drove off with their bikes.
The boys still sat there just enjoying the atmosphere. Yeonjun was still leaning against the younger.
Suddenly the latter started to talk. "You scared the shit out of me today..." Soobin sadly chuckled. The addressed sighted. "I know... I'm sorry."
"How much did you buy?" Soobin asked, and Yeonjun had to think for e second before responding. "About 20 Grams of dope, six or seven pills of MDMA... well I already took one, so I don't know, three sheets of acid and three grams of speed... yeah that's about it." Soobin was shocked but not surprised. "Dude you're insane. Are you planning of overdosing yourself?" " Dude chill I'm not gonna take it all at once... it's like more of a storage... I mean, who knows how long I gotta stay here. Yeonjun defended himself as he stood up and walked over to his bed. He pulled out, what Soobin identified as a joint, and sat next to Soobin. He took the filter between his lips, while he was searching for his lighter. 

Soobin observed worriedly how the black-haired boy sat down in front of him. Yeonjun inflamed the joint and took a deep breath, letting the smoke into his lungs.
Soobin just looked at him with big eyes. ''You want some?'' Yeonjun asked. ''W-What?'' Soobin stuttered. ''I asked if you want a hit.'' Yeonjun repeated. Soobin was a little shocked. ''You know I don't do drugs!'' He said. Yeonjun sighted. ''It's just weed... it's harmless. I promise. It's actually really relaxing, and it makes you feel all tingly and light. But if you don't want to that's fine too... hahaha.'' Yeonjun said while hitting the joint.
Soobin thought about the offer... he's not into anything else than drinking. But he got curious, so he said:''Junie... can you pass me the Jay...'' Now Yeonjun was surprised. He passed Soobin the thin object with a smile. Soobin looked at it for a few seconds before he took it between his lips and imitated was Yeonjun was doing only moments before him.
Soobin could feel the raspy smoke entering his lungs, as he took a deep breath. He released some smoke into the air again, before he caught a few times. This feeling was new to him, still, he took another few drags. Soon, he felt a tingly feeling running through his body. "Wow... that shit's awesome." Soobin said with a large smile all over his face. "I know." Yeonjun chuckled as he took the Joint out of Soobin's hand. 

It was about to get dark, and the two boys decided to go outside to look at the stars. They were currently laid on the front porch of the building with their hoodies as pillows. "Soobin?" Yeonjun whispered. "Hm?" Soobin said as a sign that he was listening. "Thank you for all the times you saved me from me." The older said, smiling. "You don't have to thank me for that... I'm your best friend, I'm supposed to do that." Soobin said in response. He turned towards Yeonjun, so they could see each other. Yeonjun smiled softly. "By the way... how's it going with Arin?" Yeonjun asked, making the other sight. "I don't know, she's cute, but she gets jealous really easily. Don't get me wrong, I like her, but I think she's not the right one for me." "But she's your girlfriend..." Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows. "I know... It's just complicated... everything is complicated since mom passed. Soobin muttered. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." Yeonjun said. But Soobin interrupted him. "No, it's fine, it feels good to talk about it." Soobin said, calming Yeonjun down.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚