Chapter 2 - A Very Normal Day at the Garden

The liquid was dripping from Error's sweater, his face showed dissatisfaction. He was indeed not liking the situation with this man, he quickly took off his coat and hung it on his left arm. "The tissues, you were saying?" Error asked him the tissues that's supposedly was for him.

"Right!" The other placed his sketchbook and his cup of coffee on the floor before attempting to snatch his spare tissues in his pocket. He circled his hand inside his pocket to reach for the tissue but it was empty. It hammered him as he felt through his other pockets. Where is it? The man panicked. Turns out he doesn't have any spare tissues left. He paused as he glanced back at Error, letting out a nervous chuckle that lasted for a few seconds. Error could not tolerate his behavior anymore, causing him to scoff and groan, while the other just smiled through Error's irritation.

The other bit his lip as he stared back at Error. It was becoming uncomfortable, thus the other began to kneel on the floor, apologizing for what he's done.

"I apologize mister! Please spare me, I am just a poor and helpless man!" He knelt on the ground with his hands on the same level as his head, sticked his palms together as if he was praying for mercy. It was quite obvious to him that Error was way older.

Error scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He then proceeded to wear his jacket back and stepped away from the man while he was still on the floor.

He quickly stood up on his feet to catch Error who was now walking towards the entrance to the Divine Garden. As he reached his side, he gave a smile, "I'm Ink!" He introduced himself while his hand lifted for a handshake. Error only stared at his hand as they walked, then pulled his eyes away afterwards.
This caused Ink to sneer at him. "Tch, that was only a coffee spill, grow up." He mumbled.

"Pardon?" Error asked in a sarcastic tone, he sure did hear Ink's mumbling.

Ink shrieked at his words, he wasn't aware of how loud he spoke to himself. He laughed nervously at him while avoiding eye contact, he was too afraid to face him like that.

A moment of silence passed by, before Ink decided to break it. He clasped his hands together, "So, do you go here often?" He asked.

"Preferably." Error replied, unfazed. His eyes weren't going anywhere, it only stared straight at the entrance of the garden.

"I camp here every Friday, I'll have a tent set up in there today." Ink happily shared. He often stays at the garden from either mornings or afternoons, and camp overnight every Friday. He enjoy his time alone, while enjoying the garden itself. "I'm guessing you don't come here at Fridays?" He asked, curious since he never took sight of him in the garden before.

"You could say that." Error replied.

Ink smiled in acknowledgement. "Do you like flowers? You don't seem to have an allergy since you go here. "

"That's just a stupid question to ask." Error didn't want to bother answering his questions, partly it was stupid and nonsense, but he didn't want to feel awkward hanging around him.

"Since you're an adult, do you usually get stressed? Is that why you like this garden so much?" Ink continued to ask him, he was so curious of this man for some reason. "Do you usually walk this slow when you go to the garden? Do you prefer this rather than the park? If you were to rate it one to ten, what would it b-"

"Are you usually this nosy?" Error raised his voice at Ink, turning his head to look at him with his brow raised in anger. He had enough of his nonsense questions. "Are you aware that you're being annoying?"

Ink backed away a little as he plastered a surprised look, with his hands holding his sketchbook to cover the bottom part of his face, specifically his nose and mouth. He wasn't at all scared, more likely he was also annoyed at him for not answering his questions. Error then turned away from him and continued to walk forward. Ink then changed his expression with annoyance. "So rude!" He muttered, once again not aware of how loud his voice was.