Prophecy Comes to Pass

Hey everyone its MerlinxMorgana and I know a lot of you have waited for the new version of Hadrian Riddle Snape of which ive adopted. Ive rewritten the story with a brand new twist and hope you all enjoy it. Have fun!!!!!

It was a dark mild night in October as a hooded figure walked down the dark streets of Godric's Hollow. The man was well known in the magical world as the darkest wizard in a century. He was Tom Marvolo Riddle or Lord Voldemort, a man who pushed through the very boundaries of magic itself, to achieve what many others have died to accomplish. Gazing around the area, he sneered at the sight of muggle children dressed in costumes running amok. Halloween as the Muggles called it was an insult to the Dark Lord, a mockery of the ancient ritual of Samhain. But he couldn't worry about that now since he had a mission to fulfill, to ensure the prophecy that was told to him by his servant, Severus Snape wouldn't come to pass. According to what Severus had heard the prophecy stated.

From the ashes of the old world it shall renew

the fawns of Darkness with hearts so true 

Light will fade and darkness purify 

peace and unity they will solidify 

They shall ride upon the world through lines of old

bringing forth the peace to a world dark and cold

"Nice costume mister", a child complimented, interrupting his thoughts.

Voldemort gazed down at the small muggle child, dressed like a 'witch'. He let out a quiet hiss of disgust at having filthy Muggles even near him. But he couldn't arouse suspicion. Keeping his composure in check, he responded with a firm but fake polite tone.

"Thank you child, but I'm late for a meeting with someone", he said in a charming tone.

The Dark Lord walked past the child and down the street towards the home of the child who was destined to be his downfall. That rat Pettigrew before he killed him was right about the Potters' location. Despite being a coward the rat fought against his cruciatus curse for over two hours to protect his friends before revealing the location.

"To think a Pureblood would live among filthy Muggles", Voldemort sneered continuing on his way.

With a wave of his hand the front gate unlocked and he made his way to the front door. A small sound of laughter was heard as he took a glimpse through the window. He sees a six year old child who was an exact clone of James Potter from the cheek bones to the black bird nest hair. The child was Charles Henry Potter, eldest son of Lord and Lady Potter. 

He was entertaining another, an infant who looked similar to Lily except he had his fathers hair color. He was dangling a little snitch on a string as the infant reached up with his little hands to grab it. His name was Harry James Potter, or as Charles called him Bambi. 

Seeing enough he stormed up to the door and unleashed a confringo destroying the door. The explosion immediatly startled Charles. He picked up his brother and had his practice wand at the ready. The dark lord made his presence known as he walked into the living room.

"The Dark Lord" Charles called him out. "Leave now, your presence isn't wanted." 

He wasn't imitated at all. Charles knew Tom was powerful but he was determined knowing he had someone to protect. 

"Such a shame to spill young magical blood, but it must be done. The prophecy cannot be fulfilled." Voldemort said while looking into the eyes of the kids as he raised his wand. 

A puff of smoke erupted from Charles' practice wand blinding the dark lord temporarily. Tom coughed from the large inhalation of smoke before dispersing it finding no trace of the children.