secrets

Skye's mission had always been to spread the word. To exploit the secrets the government was keeping. To let people know of the dangers out there, so they could prepare. She had thought that people deserved to know information that important. Everyone who might be affected, and even those that might just be witnesses. They deserved to know. But, being a part of S.H.I.E.L.D. had showed her that that might not always be a good thing. Some information was too dangerous, it would destroy peoples' worlds. Skye had come to learn that the sharing of important information was a grey area.

Now, Skye sat in the room used for interrogation, the room used for locking away dangerous people. She had put herself there, because she didn't want to harm anybody. And as she sat there she realized that some secrets should be kept. That some people keep secrets secret for a reason. When Skye kept her secret, the team accepted her. They trusted her. But now, it had come slipping out, and she was an outcast, a danger to everyone. No one trusted her anymore. Some did more than others, Fitz being one of the more accepting ones. And now he was getting hated on, thanks to her. But even Fitz couldn't truly trust her, Skye knew that. He pretended to, but Skye knew he didn't trust her as much as he had before. And he had a good reason for that--She was a monster.

Now her mission was to control herself, to not hurt anybody. And now Skye had a whole new look on secrets.