Sophia - CHAPTER 51

"I can do it myself, Wade." Sophia crosses her arms while they wait for their luggage at the Calgary airport.

"You couldn't even lift your suitcase when you finished packing. How will you grab it from a moving carousel?"

"Special powers." She smirks.

Wade sighs. "Okay, prove me wrong, superwoman." He points at her suitcase as it's coming towards her.

She pulls it out with all her force and she gets it out but it immediately falls on the floor. Wade laughs and helps her pick it up.

"At least I got it off, asshole." She says frustrated that she couldn't do it.

"Aw, baby, don't worry. You know you can do things I can't." He brings her into a side hug and kisses her head.

Mackayla and Ander walk up to them with coffee and snacks. "Who got the vanilla?" Ander asks and Sophia raises her hand and takes the coffee.

They arrange the coffee and snacks and then they went to the pickup area where Jack is.

When they find him Sophia hugs him as if he was her little brother and he gets annoyed. "This is going to be a long three weeks." He groans.

"Oh hush, you missed me," Sophia tells him messing up his hair. "Anyway, let's go so we can enjoy what's left of today."

"Oh, yeah, speaking of, since mom and dad took these weeks as a getaway, you and Wade get their room. Mom said 'They need to get to feel of the place before they move in'" Jack tells them.

Wade winks at Sophia and she just smiles.

"Okay. Ander and Mackayla get Wade's room then."

"That means no sex on my bed." Wade points at Mackayla and Ander which they roll their eyes but everyone laughs.

They walk to the car and pack it up with the luggage. Ander, Mackayla, and Sophia sat in the back and Wade sat in the front with Jack but he said sure he was holding Sophia's hand.

"So, Jack, do we get to meet your secret girlfriend tonight at the game or what?" Sophia asks.

"Yeah, she'll be there. Is it okay if she comes over tonight? I'll be kind of a full house with Grant and Anna."

"That's okay," Wade tells him. "It's not like she'll need to take the guest bedroom." He says as if he was back in high school.

"Actually, I want to have some else over." He says nervously. "I have a friend... Harper doesn't like her but she's been my childhood best friend forever. I was wondering if she could come to."

"Oh. Reagan, right?" Wade asks.

Jack then blushes and smiles. "Yeah. Reagan."

Sophia notices Jack's reaction compared to Reagan when he talks about Harper and when she looks over to Wade, he's noticed too.

"Reagan is nice. Why didn't she come over during Christmas?" Wade asks.

"She and her family went to Quebec for the holidays. But I got her something to open on Christmas and she got me something too."

"Well, I can't wait to meet both of your girls, Jack. They both sound lovely." Sophia says and Jack's eyes almost pop out.

"Reagan is not my girl. Harper. Harper is."

Sophia and Wade share another look but they don't say anything. They finally get to the house and everyone settles into the room they're sleeping in.

Sophia sits on the bed and looks around. "It's crazy to think that we will be living here soon."

Wade chuckles. "You're so cute when you talk about our house."