3. Paparazzi trouble

It was 2 days after the paparazzi incident, and today was the day that the transfer news would get public. Danny was not looking forward to the media attention this would cause, but he knew that it would happen and that he couldn't do anything about it. 

Jenny had a long day at work so left the office later than usual. Jenny was looking at her phone when she bummed into someone and hit her head really hard. She looked up and saw this tall man with a big smile in front of her. Out of nowhere a lot of people with camera's showed up. 

J: "what the hell is happening here, why are they taking pictures of us? Please make it stop"
D: "Here take my sunglasses and hat."
J: "What why would I..."

Before Jenny could finish her sentence, Danny gave her the stuff already

D:"Trust me on this one please? Take my hand, I'll explain later."

Jenny nodded and took Daniels hand, without thinking about it. Pictures were taken from left and right as they fled to Danny's car.

They drove to a local park and Danny parked his car. "Yeah this is not creepy at all..., care to tell me what the hell just happened? did I really hit my head that hard or where there really photographers taking pictures of us?" Danny sighed and said "I am so sorry that you got involved in this." He told her about that he is an F1 racer and just signed a new big deal, and that everyone wanted a reaction. In that instance Jenny remembered "OMG.... you are that guy that pushed a journalist...?" Daniels smile on his face was instantly gone and answered "wauw, I didn't think that that incident would blow up that big but yeah unfortunately that was me..." Jenny didn't know what to say but ended up changing the subject. "so can you bring me home, I just got off work and I am kinda hungry..." "where do you live, I will bring you back. Sorry again..." Jenny told danny her address and he said "Yeah, I am sorry but I think we have to wait... I got a text from my manager and downtown London is still full of paparazzi and you live downtown, so I can't go there now. It will probably take 2 hours...." Danny saw Jenny's disappointment on her face so he decided to take her to this little restaurant where the average age was 70+ so that nobody would recognize him. After a few hours he got the all clear text from his manager and decided to bring Jenny home.

He wanted to ask for her number because in reality he had a really good time these past few hours. He had not been laughing this hard since a long time. The goodbye went really fast and he didn't have time to ask for her contact. So that was it.... The only thing he knew was that her name was Jenny...