Part 2

I liked the baby diapers pull-ups and ABDL diapers I shake my head what the hell I like them they're diapers that are for babies but Sara wears one too I think I'm not 100% sure I go to sleep on it tomorrow I'm still free I'll see it all then.

It's the next day and I've been dreaming about the diapers and thought to myself well I might try pull-ups it's just like underwear but with a thicker sanitary pad isn't it?

I went to the store in the afternoon and bought a suit the woman at the till didn't look surprised luckily I got in the car and looked at the suit with pull ups I decided to open it and see what she looks like saw they had butterflies as print they look really cute i thought to myself i felt the thicker part omg.

This is really soft wow i decided to go for a drive and pull over my car on a quiet road i took off my pants and knickers and quickly put on some pull ups wow it fits perfect and it's so soft i I'm getting a little wet myself, I didn't expect this, I thought to myself.

I was driving home and suddenly saw Sara walking I stopped next to her to give her a lift she got in and I smelled the same stench as yesterday we got home and got out I watched Sara get out and saw a small dark spot on year skirt and also on my car seat, this can't be a coincidence, well, she's not the only baby now. Me, too! only Sara doesn't know that.

I went to my room and had to pee at the bottom I was very hesitant but decided to do it after all that's what they are made for and otherwise I would do it again so it didn't matter.

I lay in bed and tried to pee but it wouldn't come out I got up and tried like this a little drops came out I bent over and started pressing well and sure enough after a while the pull ups got soaked and yellow of the pee it was so much so warm so soft omg, omg, Ooommmgggg uh wow the nice feeling of wetting my diaper just made me have an orgasm wow I should do that more often.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.