•The wedding•

As Dream walked out George stood there shocked the man who had loved him for the longest time had just given him the cold shoulder. He was in awe just as he had fallen for Dream he walks away and gets married the nerve of him! George snapped out of it and made his way to the ceremony. He sat in his seat and waited for the ceremony to begin. He sat in his seat beside Sapnap. George was a little upset but he was happy for Dream and Fundy. He watched as Ranboo and Tommy (aka the flower boys) walk down the aisle throwing out flowers(and in tommy's case cobblestone and flowers). All of a sudden "here comes the bride" starts playing. The vows were said and there were no objections to them getting married. After the wedding during the reception George went up and congratulated the newly-wed couple. George went to a chair and sat with a drink in his hand. All of a sudden a blue haired man asks if he could sit next to him George didn't mind so he said sure.The blue haired man introduced himself as Ninja, George introduced himself and they started talking. Dream was dancing with Fundy when he saw George and Ninja talking he was glad that George had moved on. They started talking about how they met Dream when they started to cut the cake Ninja brushed his hand on George's and they both blushed. The cake was cut. George and Ninja sat back down and started talking again. It was a successful wedding George and Ninja swapped numbers and started texting.

•TYSM for all the support guys i may make a part two for George and ninja but i may not but once again thank you for the support love yall•