A first lesson

George woke up. He checked the time and it was 5 o'clock in the morning. He got out of bed and went for a shower.

He got out and got ready he didnt put his glassed on because it was early. He didnt see his dorm mate yesterday but he thought nothing of it.

He made himself breakfast and then heard the door knock. He ran and put glasses on quickly.

"Hello?" George opened the door. "Oh its only you Nick." George sighed in relief.

"Oh so your my dorm mate." Nick replied.

"Yeah. Where were you?" George asked.

" oh my god Laurence you sound like ny mother." Nick laughed " but yeah i was showing 2 new kids around." He said.

"Oh cool what were their names?" George asked.

"Karl and Alex." Nick replied.

"Oh nice. Well its 8 so ima start going." George said.

" oh i gotta get my stuff ready. Ok cya!" Nick said quickly.

" bye!" George wondered out of the dorm, and down the hall.

He made it to his locker and grabed his stuff. He turned around to see alot of people with friends.

"Haay Laurence! I want you to meet my friend clay!" Nick said dragging clay over.

George stoped.. Clay looked beautiful but he didnt let that get the best of him.

"Oh nice to meet you. Im Laurence!" George replied energetically.

"Oh erm nice to meet you too!" Clay said.

"What lesson do you have first Laurence?" Nick asked.

" oh i have English!" George said.

"Oh me too!" Clay said.

Nick aaw the excitement in Georges eyes.

" I have maths so ill leave you guys to it! Bye!" Nick shouted walking off.

Ring  ring ring!

"Oh we better hurry!" Clay said as he dragged george to english.

"Thanks clay.." George said hair flopped all in his face.

Clay walled in without him. George caught up.

"Good morning Clay! Oh and you are?" The teacher said.

"Oh im Laurence." George told her.

"Ok Laurence could you go sit next to Clay." The teacher said.

"Ok!" George grinned.

He got bored of the kesson pretty quickly Clay wasnt paying attention, George grabed out a notebook and started doodling.

"What are you doing?" Whispered Clay looking directly at the drawing.

"Im drawing." George whispered back.

"Oh. What is it suppose to be?" Clay asked looking back at the teacher so he doesn't look suspicious.

"Im not sure its just shapes." George said going back and forth between his work and the picture.

"Oh ok lol" Clay whisperd but also giggles

George saw something on the board. It was the teqcgers name. Mrs king.

"Clay, Laurence please no talking." Mrs king said.

"Sorry mrs." Both George and Clay said.

Ring ring ring

" Oh thats the bell! I'll see you guys tomorow!" She called wavig her students goodbye.

Nick stood outside of the lesson waiting.