Chapter 8: Mission Impossible

142-38 Layway drive

6:00

Tara's POV:

"Sweating so hard you need three or four towels

Shorty wanna be my boo, like showtime at the apollo

Weezy F, the F for follow, follow me straight to my condo

And get freaky bring you over, hit that ass just like a rondo

I’m from Holly grove, I still hang with L-" I hit the alarm clock and walked to in the bathroom and walked past the mirror.  WAIT...... I walked backwards towards the mirror. The mirror read "ARE YOU GOING TO VISIT ME?". I screamed. I saw my lipstick on the sink and picked it up and threw it away. I ran my fingers through my hair. He was here?! I felt tears start to fall. "I don't want to die." I whispered. Why is this happening to me? I got my phone and took a picture of it and then wiped off the lipstick. I did my morning routine and walked out. I looked in my dresser mirror. I am not going to work. I rang Kaliee. "Kaliee....I can't come to work......I have to talk to you about something important so you should take work off.........But..... Its about Raquan!... I'll see you in 30." I hung up. Raquan has OCD and I know it. I can tell. And he has more that that. I remember that day when he beat up Chris, his main plan was to hit me but as soon as he saw Chris's hands around my waist his smirk went down. I also remember him saying sorry to me, but wasn't he just about to hit me. And thats when I realized there was more than they let on. So thats OCD and Bi-polar Disorder. I fiddled with my thumbs. When I heard the door bell ring. I shot to it and opened it Kaliee was standing there. I motioned her to come in and she did. She sat on the couch. "Cofee or Tea?" I asked. "Tea." She replied. I put on the hot water and got two mugs out I out the tea bags in them and put sugar in the cups. I poured the hot water our after it warmed. "Cream?" I asked. "Yes."  I poured the cream in both our cups, mixed it, got a tray and poured out some tea buiscuits in a bowl and put the serving on the tray. This is alittle extra yes but this is serious or is it just because i want to be extra? I bring the tray an set it on the coffe table in fron tof the couch. I sat down.  "Raquan almost raped me the yesterday night." I said in my serious voice. "Again? I thought if I had booked you off his case he would stop." Kaliee said srunching up her eyebrows. "He was in my house last night also. I don't know how he got out of CMA without security catching him but he's pretty slick for that.He left me a message on my mirror it said in bold letters "Are you going to visit me?" very frightening I took a picture of it would you like to see?" I informed. She nodded and i took my phone from my pocket and clicked on the picture she saw it and gasped. "Is that b-blood?" She asked voice shaking. I shook my head. "Red lipstick." I said.  "I think that Raquan has more disorders that we know about." I countinued.  "LIke what?" she asked.  "OCD and bi-polar disorder." I said blunt.  "That would explain...-" I nodded. " And why he wanted...-" I nodded. "And in the lunchroom.." I nodded. "Your absoloutely right but MrsVeragonda would totally disgree because she aren't aloud to interfere we just do give them their medicine and leave. She wont believe cause to her our facts aren't really good enough to her." She said worry in her voice. I refuse to let this little dilemma stop me from getting the right  medication to Raquan so he can leave me alone. Also it would be great if i don't get raped in the process.I pursed my lips and looked at Kaliee. "We will just have to get as close as possible and get enough facts to bring in to her office and that my friend will be the first thing she see's when she walks into  her office and  YOU will make sure of that." I said. Kaliee scoff and rolled her eyes. "Talk about mission impossible." She said crossing her arms laying back onto the couch. "You have no idea." I say smirking.