Chapter 19

No specific time

CMA

No POV

After Randy had left Xara alone,  she felt a weight lift off her chest. But then she felt angry. Angry that she let Randy intimidate her.

She was strong. She shouldn't have shown such fear. She shouldn't have felt nervous. He shouldn't have been able to make her feel so inferior. She clenched her fist tightly.

What made her feel so.....scared? She gasped in surprise. It must be Tara's emotions leaking through. Would his presence be enough to let the sane part of her come back? She thought about how she was practically ready to leave the room when he came here. And in that moment Xara knew. Randy had to go. But not yet.

Randy had told her of a plan. A breaking out plan. A plan that would get her free. And if she wanted to be involved in this plan she had to play along with Randy. She had to do what Randy said. He had said that they needed to get everything together. That every one would play apart in this plan. And if she wanted in she'd have to earn in. She chuckled.

Oh yes Randy. She began walking towards the open door. I'll follow your plan. Beauty's blood made a slushing sound under Xara's sneakers. But after your plan is complete it's over for you. She walked out the door slamming it behind her. Count your days while you have them. 

A/N: I honestly wish I'd make this chapter longer but I'm still processing what will happen after this. And I don't want you guys to wait long so....