Chapter 3

There was a knock and some yelling at my door. I answered and Sjin was on the other side, seething with rage. I tried to say something but he instantly fisted the fron of my shirt and punched me squarely in the face, making contact with my eye. 

"That's for Kim!" he growled "I thought we were mates, you motherf-...trucker!" he let go of my shirt and stormed out of the building.

Breathing heavily I closed the door and retreated to the toilet. A bruise was already starting to form around my eye. I sighed and banged my head agaisnt the wall.

"Stupid, bloody idiot!" I shouted at myself and wrenched the door open. I was going tdown to the pub to drink myself to sleep and hopefully never wake up. It wasn't the best plan but I was angry and sad, which wasn't a good combination to be when your lived withing walking distance of a pub.

I only realised that getting pissed right after getting rejected by the love of your life wasn't the best idea when I was knocking a little too loudly on Kims flats door at one in the morning. A light switched on and a very sleepy Kim answered the kocking. Her hair was mussed up and her eyes slightly glued together with sleep.

"Duncan? Do you know how early it is?" she said then registered my entire appearance...and sell. "You reek of beer." she said as she let me in.

"I'm sorry. I just love you so much and seeing you with Sjin kills me eveytime I see you with him. Please just forgive me." I choked out in my stooper

"Oh Dunc" Kim started as she ledme to the couch "I do forgive you. But you're legless and I'm sorry but I can't trust what you say about your feelings for me. You just sleep it off."

"But-" I started but she was already gone after covering me with a quilt. I would've gotten up but the sofa was really warm and I was really tired. I closed my eyes and fell asleep insantly.