11.

Drew and I were cuddling after a long day of filming. I had pregnancy symptoms but ignored it. I started to fall asleep but I felt a not in my throat. I ran up quickly and threw up in the toilet, i felt drew put my hair in a makeshift pony tail and rubbed my back. After I was done throwing up I wiped my mouth with a towel. "do you think im pregnant??" i asked drew nervously. "well maybe, Remember that party we had last weekend." he said as i remembered the party and what happened after it.

"ill go to the drug store buy some pregnancy tests and you can take them" he said as I nodded in agreement. He got up and put on a t-shirt and his slides, he left and I decided to take a quick shower. I put some clothes on the counter and grabbed two towels one for my hair and one for my body. I took a quick sorry, long enough for Drew to go to the drug store and come back. I was on the couch waiting for him to come back home.

thoughts when threw my mind like "what if i am pregnant." "does he want the baby" soon as I heard the door open I looked up getting out of my thought. "here baby, take ur time" i nodded and went into the bathroom. I took the tests and waited about five minutes. I grabbed them not looking at the tests so me and Drew could see at the same time. I walked out and smiled as I sat on the couch next to him. "how much time is left??" drew asked me looking at me. "uh about a minute" I was very nervous, he could probably tell to be honest.

the timer went off and I quickly grabbed them. they were positive. I started to cry in happiness so did drew. "i'm gonna be a dad!!" drew said hugging me very tightly. "yes you are baby. were gonna be parents!!" We both kissed each other in happiness. I truly couldn't believe I was gonna have the love of my life's baby, or babies.