24.

"Why can't you fucking trust me Drew !!" I yelled at my boyfriend of a year. We were in a middle of an argument over me and Rudy starting to become closer.

"Because !!" he yelled at me as our faces were inches away from each other.

"Because what Drew." I said calmly staring at him with a confused expression.

"Because look a rudy !! he's perfect, he's so much better than me. he makes you laugh more than I ever have!!" He said staring at me starting to tear up.

"Drew you know thats not true." I said as my eyes started to tear up also. I hate when Drew starts to cry, over even when he starts to feel insecure over rudy.

"Oh shut up (Y/N) !! It's like every time we're together you start to talk about what you and Rudy did today or how Rudy is. It's always about Rudy !!" Drew yelled out the last part as I ran to the kitchen and grabbed my things.

"Maybe I wouldn't be with Rudy 24/7 if you started to act like an actual boyfriend." I said softly as I ran out of our shared apartment.

"(Y/N) !! (Y/N) stop please, i'm sorry okay !!" he yelled down but it was to late, I was already in the elevator heading towards the parking lot.

                                 ***

      It was the next day, I stayed over at Madelyns apartment for the night. When I got up there were a bunch of messages from Drew. I decided to look at them but not answer, Is that too petty ?? No ofc not he deserves it. right.

Drew🤍
Sent at 11:23 PM : (Y/N) please I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell

Sent at 11:26 PM : please answer me.
I was just jealous okay.

Sent at 11:33 PM : Come home.

Sent at 11:37 PM : So we can talk this out.

Sent at 11:38 PM : I hope your safe.

Sent at 2:36 AM : Goodnight my love, sleep well.

Sent at 2:38 AM : ps: come home when you wake up, or call me or even text me. or do all.

    I decided to get up from the bed and get ready for the day, after I was done I said my goodbye to Madelyn and thanked her. Once I got to mine and Drews shared apartment I took a deep breath in and walked into the apartment.

As you walked in you saw a shaky Drew on the couch who has clearly been crying since you left last night.

"Um.. hey Drew." you said awkwardly as he shot up from the couch and ran over to you with a soft smile forming on his tan skin/face.

  "(Y/N) you came back !!" Drew said smiling as he wrapped his arms around you tightly.

"Ofc I did." you said back to him in a soft voice as you hugged him back tightly.

"I thought I lost you for good. I'm so sorry, I was just insecure and jealous and it was all my fau-" You caught him off by smashing your lips on his lips before you could let him finish his sentence.

"Its fine baby, Im sorry too." you said as he smiled and layed his head in the crease of your neck.

A/N
okay so this probably made no sense, but look at me uploading finally!! sorry if this was cringey or bad or anything like that. I didn't proof read this btw. But i honestly only have ideas bc of these outsiders stories 💀💀

Word count: 596