Note

These are some of my personal favourites.
I know how hard it is to find English Yizhan and untamed (mo dao zu shi) stories, so ... thought I'd make your lives a little easier.   ╥﹏╥

Please note that the stories I recommend either have a very good storyline, originality, good writing with fair grammar etc., or all of the above. I won't be recommending just any story I read, but I will recommend those that have what a hardcore reader could be possibly looking for.

I will tag the author, so please check these out and support these authors and their work. 💕

Please make sure to comment, and vote on chapters in these stories if you love them as a means of encouraging the writer  💕

I'm sure every author says this, but I feel like I should too.

1.   All Yizhan stories are a work of fiction and do not reflect the real lives of the said actors and actresses. So please be kind and wise and do not spread hate towards people in real life. They are human beings. And as fan fiction writers and readers, we must be responsible and kind and know our limits. Fan fiction is just stories for our entertainment. Please be a responsible and kind reader as you goof along.

2.  Regarding all untamed and mo dao zu shi fan fiction,
These are for all of us who are unable to move on from the two and want more. Please support the original creator and author of the novel because if it were not for that dear author, none of us would be here. Support the fan fiction authors and writers of the original, as well as for giving us the extra content we all crave for free. 💕

3.  The writers of fan fiction aren't just writing random stories. They don't project a story from their head to pages magically. They take lots of time and effort on research, story building, plotting, character building and various other effort is put into each story and is given to us for free. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND APPRECIATE THAT AND DO NOT PLAGIARISE OR COPY-PASTE THEIR WORK OR TRANSLATE THE WORK ELSEWHERE, WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE ORIGINAL WRITER/AUTHOR.

4.   Finally and most importantly, many of these are BL content and may have LGBTQ content. If you are uncomfortable, please don't read.

5.   If you are below age, I suggest you try to skip R-rated chapters/stories but who am I kidding here..... you're going to read it anyway aren't ya... (T___T) but I hope you won't if you're underage or uncomfortable. Trust me. Don't grow up too soon. After all, our days as kids and teens and youngsters are only a matter of 30 years, while a good majority are as grown adults. So cherish your time periods to the fullest.

Be responsible readers and spread positivity 💕 .

Enjoy💕