All That We Held Dear

Story : All That We Held Dear
Author kanmuri_writes
Ship : yizhan
Status : Ongoing

Review : Now THIIIIIS... this... THIS has a special place in my heart, my mind, and my memory and is a part of my ALL-TIME FAVOURITES collection.

Words will barely do any justice, and I so don't want to spoil this story in any way. But this story captured my heart, squeezed my heart and tear ducts of its tears, and took me on an emotional roller coaster of emotions, heartbreak, sheer pain and anguish.

And what's really, really lovely is, how very unpredictable the story is. It's not what you expect, ITS BETTER. It will take you on a roller coaster of emotions, your pillow case soaked with tears, your heart aching, breaking and warming, your head spinning with emotions as you feel our gege and didi walking a journey that is on rough edges. The story tells you about the budding romance of a love story that will face many trials; how this ends, is yet to be seen, but I'm certain, I will not be disappointed, for how can good storytelling ever disappoint? 

I laughed, I cried, I swooned, I melted, I had to take a breather several times to process my thoughts and calm down, and what I love the most....is how the characters are so very realistic and multidimensional... As we are. As human beings are. Complex

The entire story is very realistic, and its descriptions will make sure to play a film in your head. Speaking of, I WANT.....scratch that... I NEED A Film ON THIS!

AND I WANT GEGE AND DIDI TO PLAY THESE ROLES ONE DAY.

A girl can dream, okay...

Now, please don't miss out on this treasure... Go, my beloved children. READ... FILL YOUR HEARTS AND SOULS. AND SHOW YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR THIS AMAZING AUTHOR AND HER STORIES. ❤

 ❤