This was better than my dads

Emily's P.O.V
When I finally woke up I was sat next to Leondre the on who I have a crush on since he was on Britain's got talent. I asked him what had happened and he just said that all the saw was me lying on the flour. "Where r u going" said Leo. I am going to see my dad. "Oh" said Leo. "Why like"I said. "Oh it's just I wanted to know if u wanted to come with me and Charlie" said Leo. "We'll I could ring my mam and dad and say that I was going to a friends house or something". "Ok me and Charlie r on our way to Newcastle so if u want to come to my house you can"said Leo. "Ok" I said. We then got on the train and headed to Leo's house
Leo's P.O.V
Me and Emily r now really good friends she is now coming over to my house but before we got on the train she wanted to ring her best friend Jayden to see If she wanted to come and she said yes so we ran to the door to go and get Jayden. When we saw Jayden Emily give her a big hug and then all of a sudden Jayden fell to the flour and Emily knows why she had a massive crush on Charlie and when she woke up she started to cry because Charlie had her in her arms it was beautiful I just hope that Emily liked me because I love her .
Emily's P.O.V
I rang Jayden to see if she wanted to come with up she got to the train station and I ran and hugged her turn all of a sudden Jayden fell to he flour wine she finally woke up after about 30seconds she started to Cry because Charlie has a hold of her in his arms and I was the only one who knew that she has a massive crush on Charlie and she was the only one who knows that I liked Leo. All of a sudden we had to run to our gate the train was going to leave oh no
Jayden's P.O.V
"Ring" "Ring" my phone rang it was Emily
E-Emily
J-Jayden
E-"hello"
J-"hey"
E-"come to the train station u e coming with me I have a surprise"
J-"ok ok ok do I need some spare clothes for the weekend"
E-" yeh just get here quick please please please"
J-"Ok I am on my way I will be about 3mins"
E-"ok u r going to luv me be ashes of what we r doing"
So I quickly packed a bag and ran down stairs and ran to the train station.
When I got to the train station I saw Emily running to me then OMG was I dreaming no no no Emily ran and hugged me and that was it and then it went black. When I woke up Charlie had hold of me OMG yeah Charlie from bars and melody I was about to die. E-"quick quick our train is going to leave"
Leo- "run run run"
Charlie's P.O.V
I have met the person the one and only I luv her 😍😍. We ran the the train Jayden sat next to me and Leo sat next to Emily. Between Emily and Leo there was a connection and I felt like there was between me and Jayden aswell Jayden was still confused as what was going on so I said that u and Emily where going to Leo's house for the weekend and then she started crying and so did Emily.
Leo's P.O.V
Emily and Jayden where coming to my house 😊 i was existed. On the train u could see that Emily was getting upset so I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing and then started crying Emily texted Jayden "I feel like I have just got my dream true but then we r never going to see them again and what about the bullies should I tell Leo or not cause he might be able to help because he has got bullied before and he might be able to tell me what to do can we just move here and just stay here forever xxxx😭😘💖"
I saw what it said cause Charlie texted me that Jayden has said to say to him to look at it. Emily saw that I was looking and stared to cry so I said "don't worry I can help u get throughout with this. She hugged me and I hugged her to. I felt like crying but I couldn't I would make her even more upset.
Emily's P.O.V
I was looking out of the window and I could tell that I was going to cry but I tried to keep it in but I couldn't Leo just looked at me to say what's wrong so I text Jayden And Leo saw it I did not know what to do.