01

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

   THE SCHOOL BELL RINGS indicating that it was recess, the anticipating children impatiently run through the crowded doorway to the playground

outside waiting were teachers who instructed students to walk around the track, letting the children enjoy the rest of their 30 minute break of entertainment before they went back to learning.

Unlike others, Han Sujeong was an anxious loner, she didn't have friends to play around with and she didn't mind that. She decided to leisurely take laps around the track.

Tilting her head up at an angle in which cause a discomfort in her neck. the sky was a bright blue with no clouds, which saddened her as she loved cloud gazing. the air was especially dry in the evening, causing her to have a parched throat and peeling lips.

She licked her lips, which were a source of moisture to her at the moment, before walking to the drinking fountains near the gym. The sounds of vigorous bouncing balls reach her ears, causing her to turn her head.

*BAM*

Sujeong fell with a thud, she held her head in her palms. She didn't know how to react because it happened so quick.

It fell silent. the only sound was sneakers grinding on the floor coming to a stop in front of her. The latter fell to their knees, grasping Seojins small hands in theirs.

She looks up to doe eyes looking back at her. The pain crashes upon her, her eyes were full of salty tears. The small boys eyes widen as he sees her red face and small bump on her forehead.

"I'm sorry! I really am! I was throwing the ball at sunoo and it hit you!" He was panicked, he held seojins head with his hands inspecting it.

"Hey, Lee heeseung what is going on here?" The gym teachers comes out and sighs at the commotion. The sight of the two children was adorable.

"Heeseung-ah, let's walk her to the nurse. Yeah?" He reaches for Sujeong but heeseung stops him.

"No! I wanna help her! It's my fault." He pouted before getting up, he held out his hand to get up. She was hesitant but got up from the floor.

They started walking and he didn't let go of her hand on the way. It was a short distance, but for a kid it felt like a good road trip. Suddenly he let go of her hand.

"I'll be right back!" He ran back to the gym. Sujeong pouted before sitting on the chair letting the nurse inspect her head. The gym teacher and nurse starting talking and she overheard the nurse say she was fine and that sujeong just needs an ice pack.