Chapter 4

"After getting engaged, you and taehyung have to move to a new house. Today we are going to choose outfits for you two and we are planning to go there and leave your belongings. So you need to get your things ready." The next morning, jungkook's mother said when she came to wake jungkook.

"What ???" Jungkook jumped out of bed, eyes big.

"Please, I can't be alone without you." Jungkook whined.

"Not alone, there's taehyung. Now everything is decided. And this is the punishment for your bad behavior." Jungkook's mother said in a firm voice.

"If you force me... I... I will run away from home." Mom just laughed at jungkook.

"Why are you laughing? I really meant it." Jungkook said annoyingly.

"Where do you go to jungkook? You will not be out of the home for more than one day. No money. No home. How do you survive alone?" Without saying a word, jungkook huffed and jumped on to the bed hiding himself under the blanket.

"We do these things for your own good, sweetheart." Mrs. Jeon looked at her son and  thought before heading out of jungkook's room.

************************************

The next morning jungkook came to his new home with his mom and dad. It's a lie to say that he doesn't like the new home  in a quiet and peaceful environment outside the city. That house was about half an hour away from their home. Kim family was there when they arrived, but Taehyung was not.

"Our son had a morning meeting. He'll come back in a little while." Mrs. Kim told jungkook's mother.

"Then let's clean the house until taehyung arrives." When Jungkook's mother said that, everyone agreed. Kim and jeon family drivers also helped them, so they were able to clean the house in two hours. Meanwhile jungkook was just eating and playing on the phone.

After the adults cleaned the house, he quickly went and chose the best bedroom in the house and kept his belongings. At that moment taehyung also arrived. Jungkook glanced at him and then looked away again as if he didn't see taehyung. Taehyung's lips twitched.

"Ah taehyung son, did you come?"

"Yes Auntie.. How are you Uncle?"

"We are good. We heard you had an important meeting in the morning."

"Yes uncle. I have a little too much work to do right now and I have to take a vacation now due to my engagement. So I went to work today because I need to finish it soon."

"If he's so busy, we should get married later, right mom?" Jungkook asked as he ate snacks while sitting on a chair with both legs up. The others just laughed at jungkook's words while his mother glared.

"Son, We have cleaned the master bed room for you two. The other rooms also have just been cleared up a bit. Let's get someone to maintain the garden and someone to cook.

"Okay mom let's do like that."

"Our jungkook has already put his belongings in the room. I ,think there's no space for your stuff in the room now." Everyone laughed when Mrs. Jeon said that. But jungkook's food got stuck in his throat after hearing that.