Chapter 6

Hi;-)
A gift for kookie's birthday🎂🐰💐

I was waiting for taehyung... it's ok.. i'm ok.. he can do whatever he wants. But i miss him. He has been inactive for days. I thought he would come today.🙂

*****-------------------*****

Jungkook returned from college with Jimin and Suga. He came back and got ready and went to the club as usual. He came back again late at night. Until then, aehyung had not returned.

Taehyung was very busy with his work. He didn't even remember jungkook. Since taehyung had not had lunch, his secretary brought a meal to him. When she arrived, she met Miss Yuna on the way. Yuna is a famous model with a pretty face. However, taehyung's secretary knew about yuna's ugly personality. No amount of makeup can cover up an ugly personality. A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart.

Yuna visits taehyung twice or thrice a week. Taehyung met yuna at a business meeting. She was just an acquaintance to taehyung. But yuna wanted something more.

"Is Mr. Kim there?"

"Yes Miss."

"Okay thank you. You stay out until I talk to mr. Kim. He will not like it when we talk in front of outsiders." Taehyung's secretary, Sana stayed silent but she had a lot of things to say.

"Miss yuna, I'm taking Mr. Kim's lunch to him."

"Ah, is he having lunch now? Oh god how many times have I told him to eat on time? Give it to me.. I'll give it to him." Yuna interrupted sana and snatched the food in sana's hand and walked to taehyung's office room.

"She thinks we don't know about taehyung, right sana?" Sana gasped at their assistant manager Jin's voice. Sana was staring at yuna in the distance while cursing at her.

"So true Mr. Jin. We know our boss doesn't even care about her. I don't like that bitch. She is full of herself."

"What are you doing here? No work?" This time Sana and Jinn were both startled by the deep voice behind them.

"No namjoon sir.. we were.." Jin laughed as sana stuttered.

"Sana, are you still scared of namjoon?"

"No, It's just that.. I'm wrong."

"Come on sana. I was joking. So tired. Let's go get something to eat." Namjoon is their manager. Jin and namjoon are very close because they worked together. Unlike other secretaries, Sana is a humble woman with a big heart.

Yuna opened the door of taehyung's office without even knocking.

"Sana, leave the food there. I'll finish this soon and eat it." He said that, still looking at the computer. He thought it was his secretary.

"Tae tae.. I'm not Sana, yuna is here, baby." Yuna placed the food on taehyung's table and approached taehyung.

"Ah Yuna?"

"Yaah, miss me babe?"

"I'm busy, yuna. I have a lot of work to do these days."

"Wow, did you get a new ring?" Yuna asked as she looked at the ring on taehyung's finger.

"Ah, that's my engagement ring." When taehyung said carelessly, yuna even forgot to breathe. Taehyung knows that jungkook likes to keep the engagement as a secret. But he didn't want to hide his engagement. Especially from someone like yuna. But taehyung decided not to say who his fiance was, because he didn't want to tell others about jungkook without his permission.