i.

Y/N Pov

I was having such a sweet dream until the freaking alarm clock started ringing! "Aish what a pain in ass! Today is weekend isn't it?" I mumbled it to myself and unlocked my phone to see the day and guess what

It's FREAKING FRIDAY!!

"WTF why? Why?" I whined and quickly went to do my routine I only had 45 minutes and I still have to get fresh, get dressed and probably eat too.

I came out of the bathroom in my uniform and I was already left with 15 minutes. (Don't ask me why i took 30 minutes to wear uniforms). I skipped my breakfast which I often do because I'm NOT a morning person so I'm late most of the time.

I rushed out the house with my bag and a piece of toast in my mouth! Yea I got a little hungry!

I locked the door and ran as fast as I could and reached the school gate.

I went to the class but I was late. The attendance was done already.

"Kim Y/N, you are late AGAIN any particular reason this time?" the teacher asked me and I was too embarrassed to say I lost the track of day so I just said "No, sir."

The teacher frowned a little on my answer but quickly turned his head towards his table and said, "Detention after scho-"

Before he could complete his words someone came and was standing behind me and said, "And Here I am!" with a smirk on his face as he saw me.

The teacher got a little frustrated and said... well~ pretty much yelled, "BOTH OF YOU! Detention after school!"

I was a little disappointed, not because I was getting detention but because I was getting detention WITH Park Jimin.

I sighed and went inside once the teacher allowed.

I sat on my place which was in front of Jimin, yea my rotten luck.

Time passed and it was the last class.

Jimin kept disturbing me. I couldn't concentrate on the class. I suddenly stood up and all the attention of the class was now on me!

"What is it Ms Y/N?" The teacher asked me with a confused look.

"Sir may I go to the ladies room?"

"No. I'm explaining the lesson right now"

"Sir it's urgent" I lied because I couldn't control Jimin's disturbance at that moment and I needed some "fresh" air.

The teacher sighed and allowed me to go.

I went out of the class and to the rest room. I washed my hands, fixed my hair a little and came out.

I didn't wanted to go to class yet so I went to the roof top. When I reached there I found Jimin.

'How the heck is he here? Wasn't he in class? Ahh I can't even get fresh air in peace' I thought and was about to exit the door of rooftop when he suddenly called me.

"Yah, you can stay. I'll leave!"

"How in the world is Park Jimin so kind to me today?" I asked sarcastically..

"I'm not. I just had enough air for today." He said and left.

I was happy. I spent some good minutes on the roof top until I heard the bell.

"Time to go home!" I squinted but soon realized that I had Detention with Park Jimin.

I went down stairs. Everyone had left already except for him which was obvious.

I grabbed my bag and went to the detention room with Jimin following me.

We both reached the room and there we met Mr. Jeon, our home teacher who gave me and Jimin detention the following morning.

Not gonna lie he is Hot as fuck and young too but since he teaches maths not much people admires him. But I~ do. Not like those other girls but just slight admiration. Many girls fangirl over him, which now feels kinda normal.

"You guys are here! Ok so I'll head out for now and will be back when the time is over." He gave us a bunny smile.

I of course being the nice girl I am, smiled back but that stupid Jimin just rolled his eyes. He (teacher) then left us in the room.

※※※

It has only been 10 minutes but it already feels like hours. I decided to roam in the class, since there were shelves full of books, I decided to have a look on them.

Jimin woke up when he heard me walking in the class. He eyes were on me and yeah I ignored the fact that I was getting weird gazed by 'my' bully.

Suddenly in those racks of book I found a book that caught my eyes and was stealing attention among the others.

I took the book and kept it on the table. I noticed that Jimin was now paying his attention to the book, and I got extra curious.

There was a old note inside the book. It was in the first page of the book. The handwriting on the note...

was just...

So

Damn

Fucking

Beautiful.

Whereas my handwriting...ok forget it.

Jimin came near me when he saw a old piece of paper in my hand.

The note said:

We'll be together no matter where we are. Even if this world doesn't accept us the other will. We are made for each other and are part of each other. You are the reason of my existence. And I'm yours maybe or definitely.

I read the note out loud with Jimin following me. I don't know why but we were reading in sync. Which was weird but the words sounded melodious for some reason.

<7