06. a dance in the rain

## CHAPTER .   .   .  SIX

"ANYONE TOLD YOU THAT YOU GOT PRETTY EYES ?"

YOU STARED OUT YOUR WINDOW AT THE CLOUDY WEATHER. the clock ticked its way to 7pm. you pulled up your sneakers while staring at your lit up screen. 

YOU
it's gonna rain tonight.

CIGARETTE ADDICT
no it ain't stfu ik the weather better
then the media trust me

CIGARETTE ADDICT
i'm outside your apartment come out

a cocky smile curls up on his face as both your eyes locked in contact. "well hello pretty" his hands ruffled your hair while you remained a blank look. you eyed him up and down. tight jeans, a loose white tee and a hood jacket with the sleeves rolled up to his forearms.

"checking me out aren't ya ?" he teased while wriggling his brows. "you wish" smacking his arm away you walked ahead, leaving him standing alone.

"c'mon don't be such a bitch. you know the only way i found out your name was because of your id in the nude you sent me" he said while catching up to your pace.

"pervert ! were you staring at my photo ?"

"hey it's not my fault, not like i asked you to send the nude"

"it's not a nude !"

floating lanterns lit up in the sky, beaming down shining golden pools to the pavement. the both of you continued to bicker back and forth as you arrived.

"could you shut up ? you're literally the type to hold tampons around in a store just to pretend you have a girlfriend"

"wow ! is that what you think of me ?! just look at me ! i don't need to pretend lady."