Tsubasa Syaoran x Reader Reacting to your Past as Jade West

(Imagine Syaoran taking Beck's place in the videos...)

Wait... You were in jail before? Kurogane asked... Yep... Y/n said... Badass... Don't encourage her, Kurogane... I have tried keeping her out of jail since then... Syaoran facepalms... And why were you in jail in the first place? Sakura asked... Y/n turns towards her... Syaoran facepalms yet again... For plotting to murder a fake ass brown-hair girl that her name starts with S... And ends with A... Y/n said causing Sakura to shiver knowing it was her... Are you Bi? Syaoran looked at his girlfriend... No... I'm not Bi... I'm straight... I only act Bi sometimes... Y/n said... Oh... Okay... Syaoran sighs in relief... Y/n giggles at him... Sakura and Fai's eyes widened... They have never seen her giggle before... Y/n rolls her eyes at them... You know... I don't know why Syaoran was friends with you... You are... Annoying, Sakura... And weak... I am not annoying nor am I weak! Sakura said angrily... Oh shut up, Sakura! You never once stood up for yourself! Syaoran always had to save you! So give it a rest! Enough is enough, Sakura! ENOUGH! Y/n shouts... Y/n clam down... Syaoran kisses her forehead... Hmph... She kissed him lightly but enough to show Sakura she is serious... Realizing what she's doing... He chuckles kissing her back passionately... They pulled away for air... b-Baka... She blushes... I love you too... She muttered into his chest... I love you too, Y/n... With everything in me... You're so sweet, Syaoran... Y/n muttered... This is the end... The creator said... They nodded...