Broken to the point of no return

A/N:Wasn't planning on writing another chapter for a couple of days,but today's episode just broke my patience level.Feeling furious right now.Jasfa is treating Tejo like crap.

Tejo's POV

Fateh.

Why can't this man understand how much this affects her?

How much he affects her?

The biggest reason of her hapiness is not here,and here she was supposed to celebrate her happy birthday.

Can fate just stop playing games with her for once?

Even Jassu would have joked about it...saying.....

A sudden realisation disrupted her thoughts

Hey Bhagwaan!Jassu!

Maine toh use bulaya hi nahi.

Yeh ladki mujhe maar dalegi agar pata chala ki uske bina meri birthday party ho rahi hai.

She chuckled to herself,thinking about her seventh birthday party when Jasmin was ill and their mother didn't allow her to eat anything for the rest of the party.

God,Jassu had whined so much that day.

Still chuckling to herself,she dialled her number.

No one answered.

Aaj suraj utha kis disha se?Jasmin,aur phone se itni dur ki utha tak nahi rahi hai!

Koi nahi,message karke invitation deti hu.

She badly wanted Jassu to come.She was the only one who would understand how she feels.

Besides,everyone in her mayka had gone to the jagrata of their aunt staying in Ludhiana,and would not come back before tommorrow.

Poor Jassu was left all alone in the house.She hated Jagratas,or anything of that sort that involved staying quiet for more than two minutes.

Ek kaam karti hu,Jassu ko surprise visit deti hu.Bichari baithe baithe bore ho rahi hogi.

***

The gates of her house were open.Someone must have come here just now.

Sweety hogi shayad.Ya fir.....

A smirk appeared on her face.

They had been talking about Jassu's marriage for quite some days.Both Gippy and Jasmine seemed eager about it,almost desperate.Today she understood just how desperate they were.

Still smirking,she went inside.

And

She stopped in her tracks.

A man had enveloped Jassu in a tight hug.They looked like they were completely oblivious of the world around them,and were so,in love.

Fateh

That same smile,the same way he had hugged Tejo today morning,before leaving for office.

Aisa....nahi ho sakta

Fateh nahi kar sakta aisa

Zarur koi aur hoga,yeh mera Fateh nahi ho sakta

But when  realisation finally dawned upon her,she let out a blood curling scream.

The two people she loved the most in the world broke off from their embrace,suddenly realising they were no longer alone.

This affair was no longer a secret.

A/N:I know,very short chapter.But I just had to end it on a cliffhanger.But don't worry,I am posting the next part today itself.Feeling so excited to write the upcoming parts!!!.
Oh,and(I almost forgot this part) do vote this chapter and give me feedbacks guys!Make some noise!💥