Chapter Two: "That" Topic

-Dale's POV-

"What..."

"But that's..."

"Wrong..."

The omega next to me sounding a little scared...

I knew what he was talking about, I'm used to people thinking that, but I wanted him to say it.

"What's wrong..?" I put on a confused look.

"Two men..." He shifting a bit away from me and took his hand off my thigh.

"My parents will kill me if I ever get with a man! I can't do that! I don't have to, right?! I can still date a girl even though I'm like this, right?!" His expression let me know he was terrified if this were to be true.

"Hey calm down..." I tried reaching to comfort him but he pushed my hand away.

I stared at the tiny boy for a minute after he slapped my hand and I could tell he was scared of me.. Probably because of what I told him and knowing I'm an alpha. But how could he believe me so quick?

I guess I'll have to comfort him through words.

" No ones telling you to date anyone. If you wanna be with a girl then you can." I sighed

Waiting a moment as I could see him calming down a bit.

"And I'm not gonna hurt you.." I reassured.

"..."

"But how could you believe me so fast..? We've only just met." I asked, wanting an answer.

He looked up at me from his twiddling fingers and responded slowly.

"Well from what I know of you... and how you've treated me so far... you don't seem like one to lie, or hurt people..." he finished slowly getting quieter with every word.

He mumbled something else that I couldn't quite hear.

"Pardon..?"I questioned.

His eyes looked up at me before his whole head did too. He shrugged as he plainly responded.

"I trust you enough..."

"Plus what you said makes sense as well... I never understood why I go through heat every month, but- now I do, I guess..." he said kind of sadly.

"Well I didn't wanna make you feel sad, so why don't you turn that frown upside down!" I smiled at him.

He looked up at me and soon smiled as well.

The bell rang, which ended our somewhat awkward conversation..

We both gathered our things and walked up the stairs until we had to part ways.

He waved me goodbye, but before he walked away i managed to catch his attention one last time.

"See you at lunch!" I tried to confirm.