Chapter Four: Figuring It Out

-3rd person POV-

"I'm gay too..." the omega whispered.

The alpha's eyes only became wider.
He wasn't expecting that..

"W-What..?" Dale whispered back.

"I'm gay." The blonde repeated.

"I wanna kiss you more."

"And be with you..."

"But not like before- I wanna be with you in a way that a man and a woman are together."

The tiny male started to hug the taller one.

"I don't ever wanna a live a life with out this again..."

"Without us."

The brunette didn't know how to respond, but he did slowly hug him back.

A million things must have run through Dale's head all at once.

He loved this man too.

But he didn't want him to get in trouble. Or feel like he doesn't belong. He wants the best for him.

And he knew that if they were to be together, it would be pretty hard to stay like that.

"I understand if I'm not the one, but I don't want you to go away ever again..." Timothy blurted out, pulling apart from the hug to look him in the eyes.

"What?! No I feel the same way.." Dale quickly reassured him.

"It's just-"

"You don't exactly know everything about me..."He looked down at their feet.

"Then tell me." Timothy said plainly, still looking at Dale. The omega cupped his face.

"I promise you. I'll never judge you for anything you do! I wanna help and be with you through everything!..." Tim was now talking normally but compared to their previous whispers, it seemed a little loud.

"You don't have to say that!" Dale turned over to him with a shocked expression. "Ive known you long enough to know you'd never judge me, or anyone for that matter, ...but that's not the problem."He said, some what explaining.

"..."

"Then please tell me what is..." the blonde said more pleading.

"Fine."

"I don't want you to get in trouble with your parents. I don't want you to get made fun of at school. And I don't want you to feel uncomfortable.." Dale said a little aggressively until the end.

"And on top of that, my home life is something you should never get into." The alpha said angrily looking to the side.

Timothy of course understood his first rant, but couldn't help but question the last.

"Hey hey! Don't get angry on my now." Tim chuckled tilting his head a little to look at him.

Dale's expression lightened.

"I appreciate that your concerned about me. No one else really is... but I don't care what anybody else thinks of us. They can hate us all they want, cause it's never going to change anything!" Timothy said happily as they both faced forward at each other again.

The omega gave him a heartwarming smile hoping he'd soon do the same.

And I guess it worked cause the alpha soon smiled as well.

"Will you be my lover..?" Dale eventually asked.

Timothy's smile somehow became even bigger before he answered.