LIAR

"Promise me," His eyes were sharp and clear. It was the last words he said before leaving the house.

"I promise not to go outside. I'll wait for you," A small smile escaped my lips which he immediately caught. With wide eyes, I looked at him in disbelief as he responded to me with a wink and smirk.

That was one of the most remarkable memories I've kept playing inside my head for the rest of the morning. My usual days are gloomy given the fact that Haruchiyo and I never communicate well– but look at what's happening. We woke up in the same bed with our bodies clinging to each other. His hand on my naked waist and my feet on his legs. I never thought I could experience that.

Emma, if this is your doing, then I would love to pull a stalking mode with you for Draken.

I am very determined to be productive today, although my pussy throbbing underneath my thick underwear is still sore. Last night's cockwarming was fun, though I didn't move too much cause the impatient psycho might bang me 'til sunrise. As much as I want to have a more intimate time with him, I wanted to prove to myself that he's sane and being affectionate with no lust in his eyes.

I picked my phone up as soon as I dramatically fell on the couch. I went to a famous furniture brand and scanned some nice furniture that I might purchase using Haruchiyo's card... I mean, I do use his card everyday. He lets me use it even since we weren't on good terms. One time, I refused to take it and he almost scratched my neck using a swiss knife.

"It's a husband's duty to provide," He said with finality.

It just confuse me whenever he does something unbelievably crazy such as fucking hoes inside our house or being away from home for 3 weeks or greater. That's not how he treated me then, before he became a psychopath who loathes anyone who isn't Bonten. Back then, Emma and I would hang often in their house. And there were times where we witnessed how Mikey and Sanzu argued about Sanzu's recent fights against other gangs.

"I told you, I won't let them say something ill to Toman, Mikey!" His white hair was neatly cut, yet his bangs on the front still suits him.

I eyed them curiously while Emma tried to stop her brother from mocking Sanzu.

"You're such a childish leader, Mikey! Stop repeating Sanzu!" Emma shouted at his brother as she pushed him inside their house. The irritated Sanzu shrugs before letting out a chuckle. It only took a few seconds before he noticed my presence. He's bruised all over his body, but what caught my eyes are his scars on the other sides of his mouth. It looks new in my eyes, but it still looks good on him at the same time.

He's definitely not my type. Mitsuya-kun was my ideal. Those who can handle kids, gentlemen and especially, know how to treat girls in a romantic way. Emma knows that fact and she even tried to push me to him whenever the Toman captains decided to chill in Sano's residence. Little did I know that I was already falling to a silly troublemaker from the fourth division. Sanzu would always wait for my classes to end and he would treat me to the nearest pork buns in the city.

His silliness and blunt attitude stood out in him. He knows what he does and says what he feels. I learned to love his imperfections, but he lied... and changed afterwards... after Emma died. The Sanzu I knew isn't the Sanzu anymore. He fabricated lies, especially on his surname. He became more insatiable for fame, power and drugs. Yet it never became a hurdle to me. I learned to love him, but how stupid of me to realize that I can't just unlove him easily.

A persistent doorbell cut my thoughts off as I panicked, half-running to open the door. "Yes?"

"Pizza delivery, Mrs. Akashi," A bulky man welcomed my sight. His large fist met my cheek, the color of darkness consuming my sight.