One shot

Disclaimer sasuke owns Naruto not me!

Warning This is sasunaru

___________________________

Kakashi lazily walked into his apartment, he turned his bright lights on with his bandaged thumb and threw his keys onto the table. Well.... Tried they landed in the sink awkwardly.

The noise though happend to alert the two young boys making out of the floor, then for the next 5 full minutes it was just a blank stare between the silver headed man and the two young boys.

Total confusion washed over his face.

Then it hit him, omg his son was making out with his best friend that he has known for ever and he hated forever, but now they where where making out on the floor,

"Daddddd this is not what it looks like"  the young blond cried and squirmed as he tried to pry the ravens deathly grip off of him. It took Kakashi 2long minuets of watching his sons failed attempts of getting off of the floor to say something and even that came out muffled as he tried not to laugh, but he failed, I guess that's what he and his son had in similar.

they failed at a lot of stuff.

"Your gay?" The confused laughing histerical man spluttered out, oh boy was this his best day ever, it started out so bad with dropping his usual coffee onto his clothes and having to change in something knew in the early morning and then to get a call from iruka saying someone was molesting him.

Kakashi being the best boyfriend ever went straight to his baby and was going to beat the living shit out of whoever tried to touch his dolphin.

But to fine some man laying on the floor (1) and Iruka crying above them just confused the shit out of him.

Not only that but a few seconds later to get kicked in the nuts by the mans wife (2) and then kicked again in the same godly place by iruka just made me frustrated.

He thought his day counts get worse but he happend to cut his thumb on his computer, HIS COMPUTER!!!!! like how do you manage that.

I don't know ask Kakashi!

He even fell 2 time trying to appreciate his stack of papers he just wrote.

As you can tell his day was beyond shit, key word guys was.

Not it was brilliant

"So when do you plan on coming out of the closet no pun intended" the silver headed man chirped as he still couldn't stop laughing

"Not until you stop laughing, it's not funny dad, sasuke fell on me!"  The blond cried "didn't you sasuke" Naruto proudly said.

A smirk was his only answer.

Two hours later!

Kakashi was busy making dinner when he heard a noise coming from upstairs, so he wanting to be the best father ever ran up the stairs full speed.

His plan you ask? Well he was going to fine out who the hell was upstairs and wack them upside down the head.

And no not to save his son. Even tho that's a big part of it, no it was to show of to sasuke, he wanted sasuke to like him, as he liked sasuke (3) and wanted the boy to think of him as a father(4)

So that he did, he heard the noise coming from his sons room, 'whoever the masters was is in narutos room!' I thought as I walked in.

Kakashis jaw fell at what he saw, some guy in a black hoodie was pinning my son down, in between my sons legs.

Anger rilled up in his stomach, he didn't need to find sasuke surly he was behind him right?

So he did as he said he would, he went to the hooded boy and hit him with his frying pad, causing a loud noise to erupt from the hit.

He was sure he had hit him well heck he was even positive he would give the guy a concussion.

The sudden act scared the living shit of Naruto and his arms being freed from his captor? He was able to turn the lamp beside him on.

Oh boy kakashi was stunned! "Oops" he said

Laying half on the floor, half in his sons bed was the hooded man clutching his head.

Laying half on the floor, half in his sons bed was Uchiha Sasuke.

Glaring at him!

Just the boy he wanted to impress, wel the only thing pressing was sasuke a fist colliding with his face

He deserved it

And it was very funny

So yeah

If anyone was to ask him if he'd do it again the answer would be yes

Definitely

___________________________

Few done, tell me what you think?

It took a while lol

(1) iruka beat up the guy lol
(2) iruka thought he was some how cheating on him
(3) not as in love this is not kakasasu, that ship should be burnt
(4) in this story sasuke does not have a dad so kakashi is trying to fill that void key word trying

Word count 850