Chapter one

<Jungkooks pov >

JUNGKOOK WAKE YOUR ASS UP !!! My mom screamed

I muffled a-ok and got out of bed and I remember my train that I had to take today. I got changed in a rush and got my suitcase and ran down the stairs brushed my teeth packed my toothbrush and ran into the kitchen and mom placed a piece of bread with butter on it on the counter and I took it and kissed her forehead and ran out the door and she yelled after me JUNGKOOK YOUR ASS BETTER NOT BE LATE I LOVE YOU I laughed and yelled back LOVE YOU MOM and ran to the bus station it was crowded with rich to poor people with there families.

Once they all saw me they looked at me in disgust and some of the rich people spit on me as I walked by one girl with a fancy dress walked up and what is trash like you doing here she exclaimed in a high pitch voice I sighed and kept walking not wanting to start a fight then she grabbed my wrist and twisted me around and smacked me on the face speak when spoken to do you know who I am poor filthy trash she yelled I looked dead in her eyes and said well not important enough because I have no idea who you are she let go of my wrist and went away crying I sighed I hate making people cry but no one can treat me that way.

After a while the train arrived I got on the train and gave the conductor my ticket he smiled and stamped it and gave it back to me I walked to the back of the train cart and sat down in the very back corner after a while the train started to move after everyone was on and waving goodbye to there family's I started watching outside of the window till I saw my mom I waved goodbye to me and she yelled DONT BE A IDIOT AND WIN MY BABY I smiled and waved goodbye to her after an hour or so of staring out the window I felt eyes on me so I turned my head and there was the girl from before with what seemed to be her friends.

She smirked and walked up with her friends behind her and spoke trash like you will never win so don't get your hopes up of stealing king taehungs heart because that will be my job her friends agreed with her in the back then I just looked at her and said well with all 30 pounds of makeup on your face might distract him from your ugly dress and talking down to someone with less money than you even hurts my ego.

She gave me a glare and walked up to me and smacked my face and all her friends started to beat me up too till the conductor came in and took them off me are you ok he asked yah I said my name is j-hope he said I smiled jungkook we shook hands and he walked away.

I didn't dare hit them back because their women and I may be low but not low enough to hit women and then he took them into a separate cart and I looked back out the window and continued to watch outside till the train stopped.

I picked up my suitcase and things and walked out of the train I gasped as I looked up at a huge castle with white marble pillars at the front steps and there stood two guards I pushed my way to the front and there stood a man hello everyone he yelled so everyone in the back could hear we all made a small circle around him I noticed that there's maybe 50 of us around him that was unexpected that there are only 50 18-year-olds in this whole entire kingdom I shrugged it off and focused back on the man in front of us and he said my name is park jimin and I will be your guide for today but to start it off we must go through the castle rules

No bullying is allowed at all if so you will be sent home back to your family.

No going up to the king without being called upon you must bow to him when greeting him.

No sexual actions are allowed unless it's with the king if caught you will be killed on sight.

Always look your best you will be provided dinner clothing because you will be in front of the king.

No flirting with any of the maids if accused you will be brought into the dungeon and possibly killed if the maid has mercy on you.

Be on your best behaviour especially near the king.