Chapter 6

jungkooks pov

tw: blood

I feel myself gaining consciousness I hear low voices and then I feel a sting on my left cheek and I l slowly open my eyes to a dark room I try to move but I feel my limbs being restrained I snap out of my daze and I look around the black room trying to make out objects am on the ground and it's so cold everything about this room gives me a earie feeling I try and break the restraints against my arms and then I feel them slowly loosen and I muster as much energy as I can and I break my arms free I smile in victory and I look around the room again and I see those same red eyes I squeak and I start dragging my body backward as the eyes start to get closer and closer till I feel the wall hit my back the red eyes go down to my level and they get really close to me I start to feel breath against my face " what were you thinking when running away darling?" an all too familiar voice casts a spell on me and makes a lump clog my throat " do you really think that you would make it that far" the taunting voice tells me "jimin flick on the lights " he demands and the next moment i blink i am met with a blinding light i ajust quickly because of the hyper consiousness and i see a bare room with black walls and black carpet and jimin standing beside a steal door and taehung crouching inches away from me i look back at his face and become a littel too aware of how close our faces are.

I curse my brain for thinking those kinds of thoughts especially in this kind of situation I stay seated there looking at taehung in the eyes and he stays there his eyes flash a beautiful dark red and I feel like I cant move again "speak baby tell me why you wanted to run away" and I feel a powerful jolt in my body that sends shivers down my spine and I feel my mouth open without my permission and I try to fight back the urge to spill my feelings like this in a black room a choked noise comes out of my mouth as I continue to fight the urge to speak " come on baby don't be shy " his angelic voice rings in my ears as I start to move my lips "I- b-because I didn't want to be hurt" I slowly studder out feeling heat rise to my cheeks because of embarrassment and because I'm becoming more and more aware of how close his lips are getting to my face they look so soft so captivating and his sharp purely white fangs sticking out slightly of his plump lips I snap out of my gaze on his lips and look at my feet. I feel his strong hand grab my jaw crocking my head up to look at his face I lean my head against the wall as his grip on my face is still there and he smirks at me "Jimin go check on the rest of our guests " and in the blink of an eye I'm alone with taehung he inches his face closer and closer to me I feel his body press against my legs and an electric feeling rush where he's touching me and my legs start to open due to the pressure of his body on me and he lifts his arms to be placed beside my head and his heavy breath on my lips he smells like a mix of vanilla and calone I never noticed till now and I feel his lips crash into mine it feels like a wave of an unknown feeling rushes into my body and I feel butterflies in my stomach he moves his lips against mine and starts to trail small kisses down my jaw to my neck and I feel a sharp pain against my neck I whimper in pain and it soon turned into pleasure the butterflies soar out of my stomach and spread across my body I let out a very wispery moan as I feel him put his hand in my hair and I let him push my head more to the side I feel his fangs come out of my skin and is soon replaced by his tounge I feel it gulide across my skin and he sucks on the spot where he bit me and I let out another wispery moan as I feel heat raseing to my face he sucks my neck all the way up to my jaw and he pulls away and kisses me again and I see his eyes turn baby blue and then back to their normal hazel color I blink a couple times thinking it was just my imagination and suddenly reality hit me and I become as red as a tomato.

he smirks " shy one I see follow me " he gets up and I also get up and follow him outside of the room feeling quite akward and he leads me down a dark hallway up a flight of stairs and goes behind me and covers my eyes I flinch as I feel his hands on my face "why are you covering my eyes," I say to him and I hear him let out a sigh and keep his hands over my eyes "because you were in a restricted area beautiful" he replies his voice sounding like honey to my ears and I nod and we start walking again and after a few minutes of walking in slilence I break the tension "sooo hows your day," I ask him and he uncovers my eyes and we are in the entrance of his palace like house and I turn around and hes gone woah I stand there for a few moments and I spot min walking and I run up to her and tap her sholder she turns around and smiles at me and then looks at my neck and blushes I turn red rembering what happend btween me and taehung just a few minutes ago and i grab my collar to my shirt and move it up to cover up the spot on my neck. we walk and talk for a bit then she leads me to my room and she says that she has to go and do household duties so here I am back in the room a few hours have passed since then so I get up and get a change of clothes and I walk into the bathroom and close the door gently I never really took notice to the bathroom like my room I guess it's a soft peach everywhere in this castle I have seen at least besides the restricted areas have all been a lighter shade weird. I get into the shower after undressing and making sure the water is perfect for me feeling the warm water against my skin relaxes my tense muscles I didn't know were tense I rub the vanilla-scented lavender soap on my body to get myself clean wait why is it that I have gone into the restricted areas and the king hasn't killed me yet I ponder as I continue to shower have other people gone into the areas did he kill them why is he sparing me is he? I rinse my hair and just use the body wash as shampoo it smells nice I finish washing and I get a towel to dry myself off I turn off the water and I bring the towel into the steamy area with me I dry myself off and wrap the towel around my slim but muscular build I chose a fluffy pair of grey PJ pants and a white shirt I dry myself off as best as I can and put on my clothing and ruffle my hair with the towel till it's not dripping anymore I walk out of the bathroom and put the towel into the hamper in all I look like a mess I walk over to the window i wonder if they expect me to escape two nights in a row....

a few moments later

I'm dressed in my all-black attire I ready myself to sprint faster than last time I put myself in the headspace where my mom is hurt and is in the forest I crack open the window and put my bare feet on the grass I feel the night breeze against my face I put up my hoodie and take my step out the window and I sprint as fast as my legs can take me to the. bushes of the garden I look around no one haha idiots I continue to slowly creep through the bushes and make a break I touch the tree to the beginning of the forest and look back to see golden-red eyes staring back at me the same ones from last time I turn around and start running through the forest as fast as my legs can take me then I hear a taunting laugh youngi I hide behind a tree and hear the sounds of his feet hitting after a few moments I look around the tree nothing I breathe out the breath I didn't know I was holding in only to feel a millisecond later someone blowing on my ear I freeze-up I feel my skin starting to get goosebumps and I stay frozen on the spot then I feel the person lean closer to me and whisper something in my ear i couldn't comprehend what and then i feel myself start to get really heavy and then I collapse on the ground I look up to see in the flesh youngi with gold eyes ? and then I drift off into a dreamless sleep

A

sooooo youngi having the power of sleep how do we feel kinda cliche and we all seen it coming? yes IDCCC reeeeee

i hope yall are having a good day and stuff

lmk how yall feel about the story so far

your friend

b33ko UNKNOWN