Chapter 2 - Midsummers

After hanging out with Kiara you both had to head back home to get ready. *kiara dropped you off* . Entering your bedroom you see a beautiful satin silk long silver dress folded on your chair, Silver wedges and some gold bracelets. The party started in two hours so you took a shower and got ready. Before you left you sprayed your favorite Chanel perfume and left with Topper.
Arriving to a beautiful property you were arguing with your brother about how other people have no running water etc. Topper did  seem to care a little but all he replied with was "pouges don't deserve to be here".
Your heels clicking on the concrete floor you walk into the party. You notice JJ dressed up as some sort of waiter.
Y/n- jj!
( You hug jj tight )
Y/n- Oh my god ... jj what happened
Jj- nothing just fell psh
Y/n- ...
Jj- it was my dad
Y/n- I'm so sorry
( She says cupping his cheek )
Jj- wanna dance ?
Y/n- lead the way

After dancing with JJ and drinking a little, large cold hands pulled your waist from behind. You panic and try to turn, next  thing you know your pinned on a wall  away from everybody.
Rafe- I told you to meet me at the bar
Y/n- well I didn't feel like it anymore
Rafe- well I Told you to
Y/n- you can't tell me what to do
Rafe - yea *raises brow
Y/n- ...
    Rafe leaned his body onto yours pulling your chin up to him. He slips his tongue into you, The taste of smoke and beer filled your mouth. He began to grab the back of your hair pulling it back. You feel his crotch getting hard against you. 

You push him off.
Y/n- really Rafe at a family party ?!
Rafe- I couldn't help myself

   From a distance you could hear Rafes friends calling him over .
He grabbed your chin "this isn't over"
  The tall blond walks away and all you can see is him chasing after jj.
You felt like going after JJ and Rafe but had a The feeling holding you back.

You walked towards the dance floor to meet with Sarah. Your silky hair moving with the music . Suddenly JJ was getting escorted out which caused a big scene. You saw John b and ran towards him and all you could hear was Rafe calling you back but you didn't listen. You , Kiara , Sarah , Pope , John , and jj walked out of that hell hole and spent the night smoking with kiara and jj and just hangin out. You sneaked back in the house by climbing to your bedroom window because you knew topper would be mad.

////// Hopefully I didn't bore y'all in this chapter if you have any suggestions or ideas comment them I would love to read them♡︎. Chapter 3 will be posted tommrow loves ♥︎.///////