Chapter 3 - Couch

You woke up rubbing your eyes and got up to go to the restroom. As leaving your bedroom you see Rafe and Topper playing video games laying on the couch shirtless with pjs on. Rafe must have slept over you thought. You standing there just staring at his abs from the hallway. His eyes turn to yours and smirked. Your eyes got big and ran to the bathroom door unable to open it ,you pushed it n rushed in. You locked the door in panic. Y/n brushed her teeth , washed her face ext. The. Opens the door as if nothing happened. Rafe was eyeing you the whole time you were making your coffee.
Teasingly you opened the cabinet to grab a bag of strawberry doughnuts with your cropped tank top rising a little . Then leaned on the counter.
Topper got up to take a shower . Right when he closed the restroom door.

Rafe called you over and motioning his fingers to you.
Yes y/n says leaning on the table next to him with a innocent smile .
He grabbed your thighs and sits you on his lap. He throws his arm around your neck pulling your head back.
" you think it's funny to tease" you let out a slight moan.
He grew really hard .
He turned you around facing him , he aggressively started to kiss you. You decided to tease him again , your hand grabbing his dick rubbing on it a little then stoped. " why'd you stop" starring at his lips you kiss them giving him a slight bite. "Bad girl" he says . He grabbed you throwing you on the couch and climbed on top . Pulling your lace tank top off you feel his lips all over you leaving you marks and scratches. Then his cold fingers trail down your legs pulling y/n pj pants off. He then climes up brushing his hard dick on your clit .
" are you sure?" yes . He moves your panty to the side exposing your pussy. He slowly puts it in . Quiet moans cam out of him, as your nails were clawing him as he pushed in and out he went rough and fast feeling his body push in and out .
He groaned you felt him growing harder and harder . " fuck y/n"
He pulled out right when a burst of cum went on your breasts .
He threw himself on the couch catching his breath .
While he was doing that you couldn't believe you just sleeped with THE Rafe CAMERON. You turned to the coffee table next to the couch where you left you Polaroid camera from months ago and snapped a pic of his cumm all over your tits .

Rafe hade gotten up with a towel cleaning it up.
"Next time it's gonna be in that pretty little mouth of yours... alright" yes
You walked back into the hallway back into your room closing the door . Right on time you said to your self because topper had just walked out of the bathroom. " gesh man were you doing push-ups without me" Rafe just laughed and went along.

You took off your pjs and threw them in the laundry basket. You had on only your black lace Victoria secret bra and low lace black undies. You heard footsteps coming to your door but your remember you locked it . Rafe came in quietly you look behind you and screamed loudly. He put his hand over your mouth " shh *with his finger on his lips*" " don't you ever lock your door" I thought I did " what if I was your brother y/n huh". Rafe jumped on your bed laying there. You grabbed your clothes sitting there and put them on. ( sorry if you don't like the fit )

Rafe- where you going Y/n- gonna meet someone upRafe- psh what your boyfriend Y/n- LMAO no Rafe- do you have one Y/n- what you making fun of me now Rafe- what no! I was just asking gesh Y/n- whateverRafe- you should be nicer to me Y/n- I am a nice...

Y/n- gonna meet someone up
Rafe- psh what your boyfriend
Y/n- LMAO no
Rafe- do you have one
Y/n- what you making fun of me now
Rafe- what no! I was just asking gesh
Y/n- whatever
Rafe- you should be nicer to me
Y/n- I am a nice person
Rafe- your so funny ... who you meeting
Y/n- geting my weed
Rafe- ah... wait my boy barry
Y/n- yea
Rafe- want a lift I was heading there anyways
Y/n- um yea sure

You and Rafe walk out of your bedroom . Topper wasn't there probably with Sarah. You walked out and on the firing lawn was rafes motorcycle. Then you turned to yours a black harly parked under the shade. You started laughing. " what's so funny" nothing "whatever let's just go brat"

You noticed he doesn't ride it with a helmet. " com one" you got on the back " you can just hold onto my sho-" you held onto his toned waist you could feel his abs and rested your head on his back . He smelled like Sauvage. "Or there i guess"